• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help on Melanotan

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have any members who are VERY fair skinned like myself used Melanotan with success?

Wondering what your thoughts were on its effectiveness on just not getting burned every time you're in the sun were.

Have any members who are VERY fair skinned like myself used Melanotan with success?

Wondering what your thoughts were on its effectiveness on just not getting burned every time you're in the sun were.
Few tans in the start of summet with mt2 could be beneficial but might have to run a maintenance dose.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m fair skinned and I used Melanotan last summer. Once I became tan I didn’t burn even after all day at the water park. Never in my life have I been that tan. The stuff is great except for the nausea!

I tan easily but my wife is German blood with very fair skin. Before we travel to a sunny spot I give her 200mcgs MT2 at night and ramp up slowly, she burns in the sun within a couple of hours, if that describes you, use a tanning bed or you probably will not tan much at all and burn anyway. Sunscreen is still needed for her when we spend a day in the sun

I tan easily but my wife is German blood with very fair skin. Before we travel to a sunny spot I give her 200mcgs MT2 at night and ramp up slowly, she burns in the sun within a couple of hours, if that describes you, use a tanning bed or you probably will not tan much at all and burn anyway. Sunscreen is still needed for her when we spend a day in the sun

That's me. Thirty minutes without sun block and I'm toasted.

Has she used it regularly enough to stay tan? Or does the burn white burn white cycle continue?

Has she used it regularly enough to stay tan? Or does the burn white burn white cycle continue?

Both are true. As long as she continues to get UV rays either from the tanning salon or by the pool a couple of times a week after she is already tan then yes she stays tan... otherwise, the "burn white cycle" starts and she has to start MT2 regimen over again as if she never used it

maintenance dose like tren2k said- works great- I am fair skinned too- I dont burn- havent used any sunscreen in the last few years

I am very fair skinned naturally and I used the crap out of it last year. Got a decent base tan. My wife thought I looked unnaturally tan - like I was really consistently tan all over - but I never got dark like some people say.

Also in researching it and in my own experience I’m not sure maintenance dose is the way to go.

IMHO, you should pin it when you know you are going to tan or be in the sun. I got better results this way than trying to maintain constant availability. Maybe there is some benefit to a loading dose regimen but I didn’t see it. Just burned through a lot of MT2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advice is use right before bed to avoid the awful stomach pains it causes post injection. It definitely works even at low doses.

Let's talk side effects for a minute...

1. random boners, I'm talking painfully hard at times, lol they will happen without provocation anywhere and you can't just think it away quickly, trust me on this, the higher the dose, the longer it lasts hahaha

2. I have naturally high melanin levels so the nasty freckles and sunspots from MT2 can come fast for me. However, even for you light and fair skinned folks when you inject too much too fast you will see freckles and possibly get sunspots just like someone with naturally high levels. I would advise you to err on the side of caution... start low dose and see how you react, getting a nice tan color will happen in record time, no need to push the envelope

Ive used it..I am a white boy, it worked well. Never got nauses or anything but dont remember the dose I took..I wanna say 250 mcg daily for a week then upped to 500. Some freckles definitely got darker like stated above. But thats about it.

Still got a vial or 2 laying around, might use it. Hopped in the tanning bed that has new bulbs last week, for 5 mins and got a tad burned, hoping the burn phase is over and Ill tan next time. We will see.

Give it a shot though...start low and work your way up.

Pretty close to how I used to be. Burn, peel, white, burn, peel, white, repeat ad nauseum.

Then I discovered MT2. First time I ran it I started at the 500mcg dose daily while lightly tanning until I suddenly started getting really tan. Since then I swear I tan 10x easier and burn quite a bit less, almost like it permanently changed my skin pigmentation reaction to UV light.

Now I run a maintenance year round, usually 240mcg the day before and after tanning (I do tan so I stay dark enough to not burn as easily) and it takes way more for me to burn now. If I crank the MT2 and tanning I'll turn darker than the Mexicans I work with in about 2 weeks.

I definitely stay darker year round and burn less ever since my first time I got myself really dark. I have Welsh/German/Irish/Scandinavian heritage without any be dark skinned influence at all. So I'd say it's worth a shot man. Just do it right before bed because it makes me nauseous as hell and start low

To add, I haven't gone above 360mcg since I started using it again the last two years. It also doesn't have anything to do with my hypoglycemia problem either fyi

Guess I'm gonna get a few and see what happens.

After burning in literally twenty minutes this weekend I'm ready to try. Nothing is more miserable then a sun burn imo.

I guess my only hang up is I work outside and my arms from the sleeve down get a lot of sun but, I'll be back to wearing long sleeves anyways. Can't have too bad a faemers tan going on.

For myself what I like to do is load it for about a week or so.. the loading phase pretty much just gets it into your system and you get used to any side effects, or your least able to tolerate them.. after about a week I start off with just a few tanning sessions spaced out 3 days apart.. each session I do only about 5 minutes.. this will help put a good base on. After about a week you'll notice that you really haven't burned or even peeled for that matter..
that's when you can start increasing the time increments with about 10 minutes or more..
I prefer the stand up beds..

Take your dosage before bed this way if you experience any nausea or anything of that nature he'll sleep right through it..

the random boners can be quite fun but at times they can be annoying because there's not much you can do about them, and they happen at some of the most awkward times.. it's not like you feel it coming on it's just something that happens and it doesn't go away..

Also people find it hard to believe but I will almost rate the libido increase as equivalent to proviron..

I get dark as a Guatemalan on this stuff.. the protocol I suggested is what I give all of my clients and they have amazing success..

Thanks for the input fellas.

Gonna get a handful and see how it goes.

I get 50mg. I do .25 for 3 days, .5 for 3 days, .75 for three days. Then 1 mg a week for maintenance. As far as tanning goes. All before bed. Tanning bed for a couple minutes a day first 2 weeks.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input fellas.

Gonna get a handful and see how it goes.
Just a heads up, once its IN you and active, it can accelerate at blinding speeds, you'll see what I mean.. Once you start getting that deep, dark look with all layers, from there after any sun exposure or beds will make it get way to dark.. You don't need much exposure with sun or beds.. The combo of both give a good balance.. And I know how you eat, the PM pinning might be in your favor...

Back