• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Lab results, need help (test, e2, fsh, lh)

Charles27

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I got my labs back after starting at 188 low T. I went on 200mg test c for 4 weeks (Olympus). Now my labs say this:

Test blood levels 957 ng/dL - Awesome!
LH 0.1 mIU/mL - Low
FSH <0.2 mIU/mL - Low
Estradial 88.3 pg/mL - High

I will order some Aromasin to dose at 12.5ed. Will this be enough to fix the LH, FSH and E2 levels? Am I in danger of gyno? Gunna take some weeks to get the Aromasin. I was gunna order from EK unless some one knows of a good domestic US sponsor. Damned gyno. Any help appreciated bros.

Look at Black Lion Research Formeron, it's better then aromasin in my opinion.

There are plenty of sources for Aromasin... Just check the sponser section, I assure you you can have it faster than a couple weeks. Now, your E2 isn't that horrible, it needs to come down, but it isn't just wildly outta control either. 12.5 of aromasin should be plenty if you respond well to it. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Aromasin is going to do anything for you LH/FSH levels though. You might consider HCG to correct the LH levels, but the only thing I know of that will stimulate FSH if HMG which is expensive. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in and help you out a little more.

There are plenty of sources for Aromasin... Just check the sponser section, I assure you you can have it faster than a couple weeks. Now, your E2 isn't that horrible, it needs to come down, but it isn't just wildly outta control either. 12.5 of aromasin should be plenty if you respond well to it. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Aromasin is going to do anything for you LH/FSH levels though. You might consider HCG to correct the LH levels, but the only thing I know of that will stimulate FSH if HMG which is expensive. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in and help you out a little more.
Ya i was reading about HCG. like maybe HCG 750 ius ew or 250 IU's every 3 days (in there). So an AI to bring e2 down and HCG to boost LH/FSH? I hope this works out. feel like an f'ing crazed chemist.

- - - Updated - - -

Try hcg it primarily helps lh but does help fsh as well as it did for me.
tnx!

Ya i was reading about HCG. like maybe HCG 750 ius ew or 250 IU's every 3 days (in there). So an AI to bring e2 down and HCG to boost LH/FSH? I hope this works out. feel like an f'ing crazed chemist.

tnx!

HCG will also elevate E2, so you better get an AI in there...just do 500iu each week..spit 250iu twice a week...500iu hcg weekly is plenty

HCG will also elevate E2, so you better get an AI in there...just do 500iu each week..spit 250iu twice a week...500iu hcg weekly is plenty
ya, i 'm thinking on trying it. someone told me LH'FSH are screwed and always low now that I'm on TRT like this and also said to split the T to 2x week instead of 1. Then see if the e2 is down some more. shit is confusing but i'm ready to dial this in and move on to lifting and getting some gains finally. i was working out like 6 months and gained strength but the muscle volume was lame. i was doin this on 180 test levels in the blood. jeez.

Look at Black Lion Research Formeron, it's better then aromasin in my opinion.
So ya dude, I got this shit and it is strong. I'm on trt and when I'm done dialing in the T and the e2 and its all settled, I'm going on my first cycle of test and go from there. The owner of Tgb Supplement​s wrote me about using Formeron and said go with 2x pump week, then 1x pump another week, then every other day maybe for trt. I can say I must of crashed my e2 levels after about 10 days. Lost all wood and joints are mtuha-fer. Shit is strong bro. I'm gunna go eod 1 pump or less even. Im getting blood work in couple weeks so ill see whats up. tnx again for the advice. this stuff def worked (o ya bloat/water got killed too after like 3 days) idk y more people dont know about this product.

So ya dude, I got this shit and it is strong. I'm on trt and when I'm done dialing in the T and the e2 and its all settled, I'm going on my first cycle of test and go from there. The owner of Tgb Supplement​s wrote me about using Formeron and said go with 2x pump week, then 1x pump another week, then every other day maybe for trt. I can say I must of crashed my e2 levels after about 10 days. Lost all wood and joints are mtuha-fer. Shit is strong bro. I'm gunna go eod 1 pump or less even. Im getting blood work in couple weeks so ill see whats up. tnx again for the advice. this stuff def worked (o ya bloat/water got killed too after like 3 days) idk y more people dont know about this product.
I meant 2x pumps daily for a week, then 1x pump daily, my bad on the typo

Hi, I got my labs back after starting at 188 low T. I went on 200mg test c for 4 weeks (Olympus). Now my labs say this:

Test blood levels 957 ng/dL - Awesome!
LH 0.1 mIU/mL - Low
FSH <0.2 mIU/mL - Low
Estradial 88.3 pg/mL - High

I will order some Aromasin to dose at 12.5ed. Will this be enough to fix the LH, FSH and E2 levels? Am I in danger of gyno? Gunna take some weeks to get the Aromasin. I was gunna order from EK unless some one knows of a good domestic US sponsor. Damned gyno. Any help appreciated bros.
Stick with aromasin 12.5mg EOD. LH and FSH will be shot when on any cycle. If you're going to be on TRT, long term usage of HCG won't be a good idea (it keeps those levels high and prevents shutdown for cycle lengths - multiple years though is another question)

Back