• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncontrollable cough....

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tonight I pinned 1ml of npp, prop, and 1/2ml of eq into my right quad using a 5/8ths, 25 gauge needle. I normally use a 1 or 1.5" but tonight my friend through me one of his needles so I said what the hell. Almost immediately after, I started coughing so fucking hard it made a Tren cough feel like a hiccup. What's weird is that before I pinn my legs I always do this thing where I sit and flex the hell out of my quads for a minute to bring up the veins and in the light I can totally tell where the veins are in my legs and I just pinn around them. Anyway, have any of you experience this before, I've nicked a vein before and it was NOTHING like this before. My lungs are shot and I have almost no energy and for some reason all my joints feel like I have a fever. Anyway, it was weird and very uncomfortable. Oh and also, a shit ton of blood came out of my pin site, more than I've seen in a long long time but with no pain at the site what-so-ever. I had to use 5 wipes to clean it up. :thinking:

Geez bro. Ive had something similar bloody mess and cough from hell. Same situation as you i chose to use a shorter than my normal pin. I felt like shit all day. Just hang in there bro.

You nicked a vein. It happens to me about twice a year. I was coughing so hard and long once my neighbor came over and knocked on my door to check on me

Thanks guys, it made me feel very nervous to even think about pinning my quads again. I just took a 45 minutes boiling shower and I feel a little better, gonna lay down and get some zzz's. hopefully that'll help!

Stay tough! You'll be all better by tomorrow. It's a fairly common occurrence.

There is a larger amount of blood supply shallow just below the subq fat, we all have it no matter how lean you are. You can easily hit an area where there are a concentration of capillaries and these little guys do an excellent job of transference of gas, mostly co and o2, it would be very easy to fill some of them with your oil. The presence of blood only serves to confirm this and you would never see them while flexing. Let me guess your lungs got tight and burned especially when you tried to inhale, and now you feel like you have the flu? Your brain does amazing things to protect you and it signaled a shut down of blood flow to the region, causing a rapid co build up hence the joint aches and fatigue. The hot shower will help with the lung discomfort and the sleep will do the rest. Good news is this does happen and it will pass. I center punched a blood vessel in my glute once and dropped to my knees like a rock, just a lucky shot I guess. When I could stand again I pulled out the 23ga 1" and a stream of blood squirted over a foot and sprayed the counter, it took a towel to clean that mess up, I only wish I had it on video.

I had that happen only once, pinning my glute. I hit a vein and didn't aspirate. Needless to say, I started aspirating every time, unless I'm in my ventro. Man, that was a miserable and violent cough! I felt like I had the flu for a day or so too.

had it twice. if you feel a sharp pain at all (like hitting a nerve) just pull out and move ove an inch or two to avoid that heavily vesseled area.

well, TGunz nailed it on the head with this one. The hot shower did make me and my lungs feel better. But for some reason, my lungs are still a little tight two days later. I'm thinking because it was how violent my coughs were...

IML Gear Cream!
Thats happened to us all, you should be fine be more careful next time.

yowzers man, dam that sounds rough!

I've experienced "trencough" on a few occasions, but not even one single cough from any other compound, ever. Do you rotate injection sites? What brand of gear was it?

yowzers man, dam that sounds rough!

I've experienced "trencough" on a few occasions, but not even one single cough from any other compound, ever. Do you rotate injection sites? What brand of gear was it?

Agent-Yes npp, Balkin Prop and Kalpa EQ. Ya I do but I mostly stick to my legs... I'm going to start adding in chest and shoulders to my rotation.

Agent-Yes npp, Balkin Prop and Kalpa EQ. Ya I do but I mostly stick to my legs... I'm going to start adding in chest and shoulders to my rotation.

2 common denominators each time I experienced "trencough"

1. lack of rotation of injection site, I bled a decent amount also.
2. a slight sting when the needle broke the skin, possibly a nerve or vein, maybe both I can't say for sure.

For what it is worth, I am cautious for these 2 things at every injection and I have not had an issue since.

Believe it or not you may have bruised lungs if they still hurt after 3-5 days... coughing that hard can actually bruise your lungs from the violent contraction of them... this happened to me once in 17yrs from hitting a vein with tren... you will be fine mine were sore literally for 7 days..

Found the coughing element on the WEB. I thought it was due to my allergies,just a bit

well, it turns out that it took about a good seven days for relief. This was considered to be a very violent cough and will be going a little deeper next time.

well, it turns out that it took about a good seven days for relief. This was considered to be a very violent cough and will be going a little deeper next time.

Why don't you take two days, maybe three off, away from the syringe to see how you feel and interact with those around you.

Why don't you take two days, maybe three off, away from the syringe to see how you feel and interact with those around you.

I did, I felt like shit so bad, I took 5 away from the pins

Back