• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Protein on the go?

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys I know some of you have to have a job where it is hard to get to a microwave all the time, May 6th I am moving to a different Dept. and our hours are changing, we are now paid all day and that includes lunch, but it is now 10 minutes less, which is fine by me we will get out a half hour sooner, so my question is this, do you have any good cold ideas for 50g protein and a little carb to get you through the day, I need like 2 ideas, I eat a big breakfast and I am also taking a shaker with 50g of ON Gold Standard Whey.

Thanks

I would pre cook turkey burgers and heat them up in microwave for quick fix but I found a protein shake at our cafeteria that is (according to label) prolly the healthiest shake with the best flavor I’ve yet to come across. Forgot the name by it has a cow in the label ... something like ‘fairlife’ I think. Anyways if you got a fridge I’d bring in a bunch of stuff like that so you could just pop a Turk burg in the macrowave and slam a pre made shake...that will total out to around 50g protein..add bread for carbs

Don't need to microwave chicken breast or canned tuna/salmon.

I eat chicken, rice, avocado, broccoli cold all the time

I love mixing chicken, avocado, rice, pink salt, with a little salsa. Almost like chipotle, but I think it's better

I just leave my food out in the open till it gets to room temp and then eat it. I work out of a service truck, no microwaves for me. Instead of food prepping, I will throw a few tuna or chicken packets in the truck from time to time.

Thanks Guys for the responses.

I like a big salad. Add in chix breast, egg whites or whole eggs spinach, whatever veggies you like and then just add dressing before eating . I usually do egg whites to save my fats and I either do thousand island or hidden valley ranch made with Greek yogurt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just leave my food out in the open till it gets to room temp and then eat it. I work out of a service truck, no microwaves for me. Instead of food prepping, I will throw a few tuna or chicken packets in the truck from time to time.
tin foil on your trucks engine, I left a lunch too long on a work light and that shit melted to the lense

tin foil on your trucks engine, I left a lunch too long on a work light and that shit melted to the lense
That sounds like some shit they did in Pittsburgh when they had steel manufacturing

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back