• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sten > Tren

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Idk guys...it's still early but I'm pretty sure Stenbolone is outperforming Trenbolone. I'm only into my 3rd week but I'm already liking the effects of Stenbolone much more. I can see why Dan Duchaine adored this compound so much.

First off, this stuff kicked in super fast. Like within a few days I noticed immediate changes in my fullness. It seems it draws water and glycogen in just the right amounts where it doesn't look wet or puffy. This is the fullest I've ever looked on a cut.

Tren kicks in rather quickly also, but it doesn't seem to do much when it comes to retaining fullness on a cut. Whenever I cut on tren I always feel like I need to add in something else to keep my fullness, like NPP or EQ or something. Not with sten...

Basically sten for me is like a tren but with better fullness. Like tren with a "pop" if you will. You could even say it's kind of like a dry anadrol or dry dbol the way it keeps you hard and dry yet still manages to give your muscles that 3D look.

Not to mention sten has shown virtually no negative side effects.

It's early I know but I'm thoroughly enjoying this Stenbolone. I'll have to check back in at the end of my cycle to give my final analysis.

Had that sten mixed with dbol. I was blown away by the results and how fadt acting it was.

I just rolled off the Sten/Tren combo.. there is NO combo out there that will facilitate these gains better than this combo.. drastic is the best word.. I bailed because I peeled down to quick, too soon.. I sub'd out both drugs with NPP.. I still have time to add them again by summer.. the addtion with tbol/var was simply amazing.. I had hardly any layers left, mapping was insane!

Sten > Tren

I just rolled off the Sten/Tren combo.. there is NO combo out there that will facilitate these gains better than this combo.. drastic is the best word.. I bailed because I peeled down to quick, too soon.. I sub'd out both drugs with NPP.. I still have time to add them again by summer.. the addtion with tbol/var was simply amazing.. I had hardly any layers left, mapping was insane!

Agree 100%. Sten/tren combo is absolutely phenomenal. They complement each other perfectly. Sten/trest was another phenomenal combo. I think sten is just an all around great steroid that goes good with any other aas you through at it. It quickly became my top favorite steroid to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sten is a powerhouse AAS, compared to tren, imo. Tren sides both physical and mental make the choice a no brainer for me. I’ve never used Trest, I may try that combo soon...
Thank you PSL for offering it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sten is a powerhouse AAS, compared to tren, imo. Tren sides both physical and mental make the choice a no brainer for me. I’ve never used Trest, I may try that combo soon...
Thank you PSL for offering it!!

I couldn't agree anymore.. it's an absolute game changer. If someone is looking for the same properties that Trenbolone can offer, stenbolone would be the clean-cut version.. I literally just snagged 3 more vials, I'm going to save them for a rainy day, hopefully it rains in June ;)

🤔.... my interest is peaked now.

sten/Tren low dose combo for recomp...

you eating your normal diet or in a deficit or possibly a surplus.

Im thinking June/July I might want to mess around with that combo.

🤔.... my interest is peaked now.

sten/Tren low dose combo for recomp...

you eating your normal diet or in a deficit or possibly a surplus.

Im thinking June/July I might want to mess around with that combo.

My diet really didn't change at all, it's basically just a maintenance, just a few minor adjustments here and there but nothing that was game-changing.. I eventually had to increase my fat and I had to go on a refeed, I actually carbed up for a couple days, and during that time that's when I made the decision to just bail.. I'm still tight and a much Fuller, but I was definitely peeling down way to quick.. next time around I'm actually going to lower the dosage too 50mg EOD, because clearly I responded very well at 100mg EOD..

My diet really didn't change at all, it's basically just a maintenance, just a few minor adjustments here and there but nothing that was game-changing.. I eventually had to increase my fat and I had to go on a refeed, I actually carbed up for a couple days, and during that time that's when I made the decision to just bail.. I'm still tight and a much Fuller, but I was definitely peeling down way to quick.. next time around I'm actually going to lower the dosage too 50mg EOD, because clearly I responded very well at 100mg EOD..
I'm running 50mg sten ED right now (350mg/week) along with 500mg test and 500mg mast. Keeping the other variables relatively low to let the sten shine and see what it can do. So far it's proving to be one of the most useful drugs I've ever used.

I'm running 50mg sten ED right now (350mg/week) along with 500mg test and 500mg mast. Keeping the other variables relatively low to let the sten shine and see what it can do. So far it's proving to be one of the most useful drugs I've ever used.

You are going to be blown away on how amazing this drug is.. I still can't say enough about it.. I literally just grabbed three more..

IML Gear Cream!

Are you experiencing anxiety at all?

:thinking:....Very interested in adding that to my current Tren run about to switch from Ace to E so this my be a nice little bonus

:thinking:....Very interested in adding that to my current Tren run about to switch from Ace to E so this my be a nice little bonus
It's such a complimentary touch man.. if I had this stuff sooner it's like years ago I would probably use it recklessly..

is the sten gonna become local anytime soon ?
We are taking some things into great consideration.. it's very possible.. but for now International is the only schervish we have available for that product, furthermore the markup would be even higher on the local end..

Nothing out of the ordinary. So far no noteable side effects.

That’s how I reacted using sten, anxiety was marginal. In my estimation sten just exacerbated the current situations...

Most of the steroids I have used will cause life’s issues to seem more burdensome than they should be

That’s how I reacted using sten, anxiety was marginal. In my estimation sten just exacerbated the current situations...

Most of the steroids I have used will cause life’s issues to seem more burdensome than they should be

Lol I know exactly what you mean. The only thing that has the opposite effect on me is dbol. Dbol makes me almost manic. It's like I can't have a bad day on dbol it's weird.

Lol I know exactly what you mean. The only thing that has the opposite effect on me is dbol. Dbol makes me almost manic. It's like I can't have a bad day on dbol it's weird.

My absolute favorite combo and has been my staple for years ... testosterone and dbol the best combination imo.

Sten or Tren
Tren or Sten
Dilemma dilemma ...

But I'm very smart guy, and I solved the dilemma...

I took both!!!

Lmao!! That was going to be my answer! I don’t know if you’ve ran them together or not yet, but I have. It’s peanut butter and jelly. They go perfect together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plans for Tren/sten blend in the near future?

I never had any pip with sten, i ran 100mg eod. I really enjoyed the run, it’s a great drug.

How is the PIP with sten?
None whatsoever. Very mild soreness typical with any injection but it's negligible. Very smooth and painful.
Plans for Tren/sten blend in the near future?
​Near future? No...but general future? Anything is possible. If we see enough interest in something then we will always consider it. :)

This compound sounds amazing ! I really never want to run tren and/or harsh orals like Anadrol, Superdrol or Dbol. I think i want to do this on my 3rd cycle would that be a good idea along with NPP & Test Prop ? I don't mind the frequent injections

This compound sounds amazing ! I really never want to run tren and/or harsh orals like Anadrol, Superdrol or Dbol. I think i want to do this on my 3rd cycle would that be a good idea along with NPP & Test Prop ? I don't mind the frequent injections
Sten is never a bad idea. Hardly any side effects, highly versatile, and stacks well with anything and everything. I say go for it.

Back