• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Perfect TD!!!!

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Needed to pick up some more Aromasin and Nolvadex.

GC comes through again!!Couldnt be more happy with the whole process, everytime dealing with GC is perfection.

Shipping, packaging, customer service all 10/10

And the products speak for themselves...100%

Thanks GC 😘😘

Attachments

• 20190412_180420.jpg
    20190412_180420.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 65

GC comes through again!!Couldnt be more happy with the whole process, everytime dealing with GC is perfection.

Thanks GC 
nice bro but I wouldn’t recommend shaking the Aromasin too much like the label suggests might crush a few lol

nice bro but I wouldn’t recommend shaking the Aromasin too much like the label suggests might crush a few lol

Hahaha I KNEW someone was gonna go there lol I totally called that in my head...Guessing he had stockpile of the old labels from the liquid, no big deal lol.

Lol.....Trest is on the warpath!!!

Thanks GC 

- - - Updated - - -

cost controls:roflmao:

Back