PDA

View Full Version : First JuicePal TD

Dasher
04-12-2019, 04:23 PM
First order received. Total order time from start to finish was really quick, all in a weeks work if you know what i mean. Some Tren E, color looks like a pretty deep gold. Also some Test E. Packaging looks sharp and professional. So far Iím very happy with the process, communication, and product appearance. Will be pinning soon, plan on a Tren/Test/Mast run.

Phillykev
04-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Nice pic i just placed any order with them for there gentle giant blend .. Can't wait. Nice td!!

Dasher
04-29-2019, 07:00 PM
Update: itís been 2 weeks since my first pin and i have to say hat the quality seems completely on point. Every pin has been smooth and easy to push through a 25, 27 and soon to try 29G needle. Tren is fantastic, Iíve had one bad pin that gave me some tren cough that made me think I couldnít breathe and kicked my ass something terrible. Get that good tren copper taste from time to time and my gains are solid already Iím feeling strong and more aggressive and Iím anxious to start seeing some size in a few weeks. Iím really happy with JP so far and want to add his Mast this week.

Turkeybacon
04-29-2019, 07:08 PM
Update: itís been 2 weeks since my first pin and i have to say hat the quality seems completely on point. Every pin has been smooth and easy to push through a 25, 27 and soon to try 29G needle. Tren is fantastic, Iíve had one bad pin that gave me some tren cough that made me think I couldnít breathe and kicked my ass something terrible. Get that good tren copper taste from time to time and my gains are solid already Iím feeling strong and more aggressive and Iím anxious to start seeing some size in a few weeks. Iím really happy with JP so far and want to add his Mast this week.Nice, I'm also running the tren e right now. Shit is sexy as fuck. What's your doses looking like?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dasher
04-30-2019, 09:30 AM
Right now Iím pinning m, th 200mg each of my Test E and Tren E. When i add the Mast E Iím going to run it at 200mgs each 3 times a week for total of 600mg Tren/Test/Mast. Like a Long Cut Blend.

custom
04-30-2019, 10:28 AM
Nice! All vials looked filled equally. That's always a nice sign

Athlete126
04-30-2019, 01:05 PM
Right now Iím pinning m, th 200mg each of my Test E and Tren E. When i add the Mast E Iím going to run it at 200mgs each 3 times a week for total of 600mg Tren/Test/Mast. Like a Long Cut Blend.
getting those crazy night sweats?

Dasher
04-30-2019, 03:57 PM
Lmao, Iíve gotten the night sweats once so far this run. Tren always gives me the sweats, not every night but itís a good sign! I just get up, get a beach towel and cover my soaked sheets and go back to bed. My wife gets pissed.

Turkeybacon
04-30-2019, 04:02 PM
Lmao, Iíve gotten the night sweats once so far this run. Tren always gives me the sweats, not every night but itís a good sign! I just get up, get a beach towel and cover my soaked sheets and go back to bed. My wife gets pissed.That was me last night lol with the towel

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Athlete126
04-30-2019, 06:22 PM
I'm on his tren a and I sweat like a whore at night