• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Apples to bananas

cgamboa689

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are some labs that you guys would recommend and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most sponsors have a review thread. Check and see what people are saying about them.

This is the best way bro. Read the reviews and you'll see exactly what people are saying about the sponsors on here. Ultimately you'll have to pull the trigger based on your own research.

Not always true we definitely have some amazing labs that people don’t use as often or don’t know about for whatever reason and you won’t see much activity in the subform. Pharmacom store and crazy doser come to mind for thoes. They also have some very shitty labs that just have good customer service and a good rep/reps that have a colt following and the product is shit.

Really, again? The first thread wasn't enough?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just asking for people’s opinions the fuck are you the forum police View attachment 40093

He's not, but I am I guess in all my Mall Cop attire

If you haven't noticed yet, nobody is going to tell you who to get your gear from and, they're going to give you shit for asking.

If you can't accept that, you should find another forum.

IML Gear Cream!
He's not, but I am I guess in all my Mall Cop attire

If you haven't noticed yet, nobody is going to tell you who to get your gear from and, they're going to give you shit for asking.

If you can't accept that, you should find another forum.

I got you

Just asking for people’s opinions the fuck are you the forum police View attachment 40093

No you're not. You're asking to be spoonfed (again) with different wording. Try opening your eyes and doing something for yourself. You're acting like a millennial...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Theres like 37 sponsors here and its not hard to find where they are and read the threads and make a decision. Right em all down in the shape of a dart board and close ur eyes and throw

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Theres like 37 sponsors here and its not hard to find where they are and read the threads and make a decision. Right em all down in the shape of a dart board and close ur eyes and throw

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Lol I really like the reviews on DQ I Tried to get ahold of them for a list nothing yet tho

What are some labs that you guys would recommend and why?

I like Walgreens, CVS or rite aid just walk right up to the pharmacist and tell them you want to get jacked and your gtg

Back