• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The good 'Uncle' is back and making things right...

jambi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I just wanted to share some un-biased feedback on our good Uncle Z who is back in biz. I was bummed last summer when 'Z' had to go dark. I had used his gear for some time and always had great results. I was particular bummed because I had a $300+ order which got held up in transit and so I assumed I would have to write it off as bad luck.

A couple weeks ago, when I saw the good Uncle was back I contacted him about my order from last May '12, he responded immediately promising to replace my order. I got my gear in the mail yesterday and couldn't be happier. Z is dead serious about making things right with us so give him a chance. I have used his gear several times in the past and will continue to be a loyal customer.

Just wanted to share my positive experience with Z.

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with, nor compensated by, any labs on this forum

It's posts like this that helped me make the decision to go ahead and place an order with our good "Uncle".
I've always had the best of luck and service from Z.
Now my fate is resting in the hands of the USPS. Tell you the truth I have much more faith in Z than in the USPS.

Z is really doing a great job. You can't go wrong with him, I won't use anyone else but him.

No offense to Z, as I've used him in the past , but I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole. There's just too many other legit sources that have been running steady

No offense to Z, as I've used him in the past , but I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole. There's just too many other legit sources that have been running steady

Yup! I even said fuck my old pack and just went with the loss.

Beleive me if Agentyes or any other sponsor had Amps on sale like Z did I would have given them a shot, domestic would be preferred.

I have plenty of UG product on hand, wanted amps this round.

I wouldnt trust sending him my address. Same goes for muscle bear that is now D.B.A iron man. Nowadays government likes to waste resources on small fries like me. Im glad now he didnt send my blue tops.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldnt trust sending him my address. Same goes for muscle bear that is now D.B.A iron man. Nowadays government likes to waste resources on small fries like me. Im glad now he didnt send my blue tops.

In all honesty brother, you shouldn't be sending your address to anyone on any site that deals with "questionable" items.
One should always take proper precautions with such matters.
Without proper precautions one shouldn't even log onto "questionable" sites for that matter.
Common sense dictates such.

In all honesty brother, you shouldn't be sending your address to anyone on any site that deals with "questionable" items.
One should always take proper precautions with such matters.
Without proper precautions one shouldn't even log onto "questionable" sites for that matter.
Common sense dictates such.

Not exactly.

Back