• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Been a long time so what’s up?!

Well Custom said he was gonna try to pull you back over to the darkside......and here you are.

What’s up bro? Been quite a while since I’ve seen you post. Hope all has been well. Custom has been on a mission to bring back the OG’s. DRSE making a come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What’s up bro? Been quite a while since I’ve seen you post. Hope all has been well. Custom has been on a mission to bring back the OG’s. DRSE making a come back

Next on the list Velociraptor

Well Custom said he was gonna try to pull you back over to the darkside......and here you are.
He bribed me with nudes of his wife! Lol jk I think this will be cool I was doing the fb thing forever but I love the old forum.

He bribed me with nudes of his wife! Lol jk I think this will be cool I was doing the fb thing forever but I love the old forum.
I can't post pics of my wife with a dildo in her ass on facebook......my hand is killing me thanks for asking lol

Next on the list Velociraptor

He pops up every once in a while. Haven’t seen him though in a bit

Hello!

Back