• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Powder sitting at the bottom of Raloxifene liquid

TwoDollarTacos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was going to post in my original thread but figured this would help someone in the future.

Recently placed an order with MA Research which went great. The raloxifene has a solid powder sitting at the bottom of the liquid and no matter how much I shake it doesn't seem to break up at all. Should i be worried about the dosing or what should i do next

Was going to post in my original thread but figured this would help someone in the future.

Recently placed an order with MA Research which went great. The raloxifene has a solid powder sitting at the bottom of the liquid and no matter how much I shake it doesn't seem to break up at all. Should i be worried about the dosing or what should i do next
Shake it like Michael J Fox every time you use it and pull the dose quickly after.

It'll be fine

Lmfao thanks dude, will do

- - - Updated - - -

Lmaooo this sht made me giggle

If the clump is STUCK STUCK and wont move with shaking use a needle and break it up so it will suspend in the liquid..ive had stuff sit so long it got REALLY stuck and had to break it up with a needle...one time prior to shaking and should good to go after that and shouldnt have do it again...dunno if thats what you meant though.

I've had this happen with several bottles of liquid ralox. Let it sit in warm/hot water for several minutes then give it a good shake. Might have to repeat a few times. I have to do this every time I use it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back