• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Quality

stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Of all the great sponsors on the site who would you say has the best overall quality products?

That's hard for me to say, I've ordered from 7 different sponsors on here. But I'll give you quicky on what I've like so far. AMA's AI's seem to be really potent and I just tested their Jins at a 32.6. Agent-Yes has the best var to date I've ever tried and I will for ever and always judge any var to hers. MLG's prop and tren is on point and very smooth. EK's Npp, Primo, Prop, Mast, Caber and winny are also dosed perfectly accurate according to my standards. OP's npp wasn't the best as I didn't feel much (compared to EK's) but thier Sus and tne is very good. Samson has awesome Riptropins and very potent Blue-tops. IP Gear's 200mg/ml prop I think was not dosed properly as I still had to take 6 shots a week to feel anything. But IP's lasix and Mast tabs are potent. Just remember guys that if you take anything away from this, most of what I listed under each of these sponsors is only what I ordered. So back to your question, I can't for certain pick one over the other as I've only dabbled with a few things from each one.

When you say EK's NPP, Primo, Prop, Mast, Caber, and winny ... are you talking about the DP line ?

That's hard for me to say, I've ordered from 7 different sponsors on here. But I'll give you quicky on what I've like so far. AMA's AI's seem to be really potent and I just tested their Jins at a 32.6. Agent-Yes has the best var to date I've ever tried and I will for ever and always judge any var to hers. MLG's prop and tren is on point and very smooth. EK's Npp, Primo, Prop, Mast, Caber and winny are also dosed perfectly accurate according to my standards. OP's npp wasn't the best as I didn't feel much (compared to EK's) but thier Sus and tne is very good. Samson has awesome Riptropins and very potent Blue-tops. IP Gear's 200mg/ml prop I think was not dosed properly as I still had to take 6 shots a week to feel anything. But IP's lasix and Mast tabs are potent. Just remember guys that if you take anything away from this, most of what I listed under each of these sponsors is only what I ordered. So back to your question, I can't for certain pick one over the other as I've only dabbled with a few things from each one.

^^^^This guy is our AsF labrat

MLG. Pro supply co an Agent had me an my navy buds swoll an on point... BUMP

lol, they are probably started by a specific source:coffee:

When you say EK's NPP, Primo, Prop, Mast, Caber, and winny ... are you talking about the DP line ?

Checking labs on sources is another great way to know who is good. I am certain AY has posted labs and spectrometer reports.

Last edited:
Back