• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't mind me...

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nothing to see... Move right along sir
b41dc564c773c5138f847aa0fc7ee4b0.jpg
979e01f36faa3cc82b657c7047c88336.jpg

I dont believe ive seen any water based tren base before. Wow. It looks like its not the most comfortable compound to pin.
Have you partaken as of yet? How'd you likebbnit if so?

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net
It's like test suspension in most regards to pinning.

Gotta shake the ever living fuck out of it and such.

Has a sting upon injection and a little pip after that goes away by the next day most times.

Pin about an hour before training.

Sheer horsepower. Everything you would think it would do, it does lol. Strength, aggression, sweat, focus.

I am well versed in the tren base

Wonder if you can drink it 😂

It's like test suspension in most regards to pinning.

Gotta shake the ever living fuck out of it and such.

Has a sting upon injection and a little pip after that goes away by the next day most times.

Pin about an hour before training.

Sheer horsepower. Everything you would think it would do, it does lol. Strength, aggression, sweat, focus.

I am well versed in the tren base

I am one of the few that actually likes aqua test. It does have some sting at first but if you get a good one you can push it through a slin no prob!

I am one of the few that actually likes aqua test. It does have some sting at first but if you get a good one you can push it through a slin no prob!
I've got some suspension I haven't cracked open yet too. I prefer oil base since I'll get a clogger every now and then from the water but, still works the same.

I prefer water base winny or tren, faster acting, imo. it's all good fun till your slin jams up tho

IML Gear Cream!
I used .5 of the tren base with .5 of the test suspension last year. I loved it and the pumps were unreal. Keep us posted Monte.

Back