• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TriTren

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Ldog,

Can you forward this request along to product research and development? Tri-Tren. Or something like Test No Ester, Tren Base and Anadrol? That would be dope. Some rip the beams out of the ceiling preworkout kinda stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ofcourse. I'll speak to the VP of Product Innovation and pass along this excellent product development request.

May I suggest the following delicious product offerings for your preworkout needs:
Test Susp
Tren/EQ Base
Tren Base....I believe you tried this.

❤️

Hey Ldog,

Can you forward this request along to product research and development? Tri-Tren. Or something like Test No Ester, Tren Base and Anadrol? That would be dope. Some rip the beams out of the ceiling preworkout kinda stuff.

The Tren/EQ base is some amazing shit. Same with the Tren Base...forgot I got some, gonna have to pony up one of these days

Hey Ldog,

This blend sounds fun.
Could be some synergy between Test no ester and Anadrol releasing free test. Hhhmmmmm....
I would actually buy this pwo blend.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Honestly that tren eq bade is crazy if you haven’t tried it. Don’t think I could ask for me in a preworkout type than that

Don't these pres mess with your blood levels to much? Do you get gains vs using just EQ or tren? I've never tried any pres

Don't these pres mess with your blood levels to much? Do you get gains vs using just EQ or tren? I've never tried any pres

They arent generally used as a cycle to make gains. More so as a compliment to your cycle to help increase training Intensity etc etc...

Back