• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fall from grace...mt story

Jaylaw84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this might be an odd jumping off point, but the weightlifting community has been so substantial through out my entire adult life, so this is my attempt to hopefully give back. They say you cant keep what you have unless your willing to give it back. So here goes:

I am 44 years old, divorced father of one. Since the age of 22 i have been a college and high school football coach/strength and conditioning coordinator. I was lucky to ABSOLUTELY be in love with my work. 4 years ago i tore most of everything in my left hip at a meet, this being during football season was a severe hampering to my ability to produce at my job. Our team doctor did me what i thought at the time was solid and gave me some strong pain meds. Just to be mobile enough to work thru the season, and what turned out to be a deep run in the playoffs. He presribed me oxycotin. I had really no clue of what it was, but i distinctly remember the first time i took one, and the "uh oh" feeling i had. Eventually these pills completely took hold of me. Now at the time i am married, have a 2yr old child and am at the peak of my coaching profession. I was on top of the world i had created! Let me back up a bit. We had become fairly well known for the srength, size, speed and power of our athletes. We had coaches from all over coming to find out what we were doing. Years of studying, researching and just flat out thurst for knowledge, we had criss crossed the country demanding we hone our craft in the weightroom. Luckily in college, my path was set early on with a chance encounter with the great Bill Kazmier. He laid the foundation for my weighting future, and the thousands of kids we would eventually tudor in the weightroom. Having the honor of picking Boyd Epleys brain, the first strength and conditioning coach in college football from the University of Nebraska was such great influence. Hearing Louie Simmons speak years before West Side became a household name in weightlifting circles. All of these experiences shaped and molded what was to become my future. My passion!
Fast foward. I have now become addicted to pain pills. The roller coaster ride i have been on the last 4 years has been mind boggling. Within one calender year from taking my first pill, i had gotten divorced, asked to resign my position as a Teacher and Coach and was highly addicted to oppiates. I followed the general course of most addicts and started doing whatever i could to buy pills. Pawning off everything of value i had, stealing from friends and family. I went from 6'2" 245lbs at about 10% bodyfat, to a wasted away 180lbs, which is not good on my frame. So,after a few months of "surviving" (eating away my retirement) i started doing odds and ends jobs to get by, got back in the gym, met a girl, moved in with her and thought i was about to figure this thing out. Not so fast my friend!!! Life, its crazy man...
I hope yall let me finish a bit later. My dang phone is about to die, im on the road and cant find my charger. Crazy life

all i gotta say is dump that shit if ya haven't already... you've got stronger will power than any drug around, we all do...

I would say use Kratom but that's just a crutch

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

As the saying goes. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. I feel for you man. I believe that too much of anything isn't good, including money . Take it one day at a time my friend. Never judge a man by how hard he falls, but how well he picks himself back up. One step at a time and you will get back on your feet. You have to want it, but it is possible.

Good info and I'm glad you feel like posting this and getting it off your mind. There are lots of good guys here in the GC forum and ASF community. Welcome home.

10 ppl can drink alcohol, but there is that 1 guy who really LOVES it.

That's how it works.

You will never be over your addiction. You will always be an addict.

But, you can "survive" each day. One at a time.

I think having a major support group can be the difference.

You are not alone in having your life derailed. I will say, you have a child. Be your best self and a role model... find that motivation that will keep you on tract.

You prolly have low test. Get some good ugl test get back in the gym and ween yourself off the pills. Your kid should be enough motivation to clean up broseph.

lot of dudes here been down that road so you’ll find some inspiration here as well as great advice.

Keep your head up man

Hey man! Thanks for sharing your story with us, that takes a lot of courage and vulnerability to confess to a bunch of meat heads, albeit, a bunch of caring, sincere, genuine, meat heads, on the internet about your struggles.

I have a similar story. I started doing pain pills at age 14. I saw them in the parents medicine cabinet and my friend said they would get us high, so fuck it. Pop 5 and oblivion. This would progress throughout the years to Percocet, to OxyContin, to morphine, to oxymorphone, and eventually, to heroin. I told myself, never, not me, I WONT be one of THOSE people, but you see, addiction does not discriminate. I did everything I could to get my hands on heroin just like you did for your pills. I flunked out of college, lost countless jobs, 9 overdoses, a felony charge for heroin possession, multiple arrest for drug related crimes, multiple stays at fancy treatment centers, anything and everything.

That’s what it was like. This is what it’s like now:

I finally decided enough was enough. I wanted to quit and for real this time. I went to a renowned treatment center in Florida that specializes in a different approach to treatment, they use music. I finished my stay there, went and lived in a sober living facility back home for 1 year, got a job, where I still work today as a manager, and eventually got my own place. However, I experienced some ups and downs in sobriety but that’s to be expected. I lost my grandmother, my father, my grandpa in that order in less than a couple months time. I stayed sober. I went through a nasty break up- I stayed sober. Today- my life is beautiful. I work with at risk youth tutoring them a couple times a week and will be going back to school to finish up my degree in Psychology where I hope to become an addiction counselor.

You can get your life back my friend. I know the saying is cliche but if I can do it, so can you.

You can do it man. If you’re willing to go to treatment- shoot me a message. If you’re not- shoot me a message. There are other options and I’d be glad to help you.

Peace. Love. Respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post really really motivates me. Thanks for sharing. No matter what happens the rest of the day, my day will be good because of this post.
💪

Hey man! Thanks for sharing your story with us, that takes a lot of courage and vulnerability to confess to a bunch of meat heads, albeit, a bunch of caring, sincere, genuine, meat heads, on the internet about your struggles.

I have a similar story. I started doing pain pills at age 14. I saw them in the parents medicine cabinet and my friend said they would get us high, so fuck it. Pop 5 and oblivion. This would progress throughout the years to Percocet, to OxyContin, to morphine, to oxymorphone, and eventually, to heroin. I told myself, never, not me, I WONT be one of THOSE people, but you see, addiction does not discriminate. I did everything I could to get my hands on heroin just like you did for your pills. I flunked out of college, lost countless jobs, 9 overdoses, a felony charge for heroin possession, multiple arrest for drug related crimes, multiple stays at fancy treatment centers, anything and everything.

I finally decided enough was enough. I wanted to quit and for real this time. I went to a renowned treatment center in Florida that specializes in a different approach to treatment, they use music. I finished my stay there, went and lived in a sober living facility back home for 1 year, got a job, where I still work today as a manager, and eventually got my own place. However, I experienced some ups and downs in sobriety but that’s to be expected. I lost my grandmother, my father, my grandpa in that order in less than a couple months time. I stayed sober. I went through a nasty break up- I stayed sober. Today- my life is beautiful. I work with at risk youth tutoring them a couple times a week and will be going back to school to finish up my degree in Psychology where I hope to become an addiction counselor.

You can get your life back my friend. I know the saying is cliche but if I can do it, so can you.

You can do it man. If you’re willing to go to treatment- shoot me a message. If you’re not- shoot me a message. There are other options and I’d be glad to help you.

Peace. Love. Respect.

IML Gear Cream!
I know this might be an odd jumping off point, but the weightlifting community has been so substantial through out my entire adult life, so this is my attempt to hopefully give back. They say you cant keep what you have unless your willing to give it back. So here goes:

I am 44 years old, divorced father of one. Since the age of 22 i have been a college and high school football coach/strength and conditioning coordinator. I was lucky to ABSOLUTELY be in love with my work. 4 years ago i tore most of everything in my left hip at a meet, this being during football season was a severe hampering to my ability to produce at my job. Our team doctor did me what i thought at the time was solid and gave me some strong pain meds. Just to be mobile enough to work thru the season, and what turned out to be a deep run in the playoffs. He presribed me oxycotin. I had really no clue of what it was, but i distinctly remember the first time i took one, and the "uh oh" feeling i had. Eventually these pills completely took hold of me. Now at the time i am married, have a 2yr old child and am at the peak of my coaching profession. I was on top of the world i had created! Let me back up a bit. We had become fairly well known for the srength, size, speed and power of our athletes. We had coaches from all over coming to find out what we were doing. Years of studying, researching and just flat out thurst for knowledge, we had criss crossed the country demanding we hone our craft in the weightroom. Luckily in college, my path was set early on with a chance encounter with the great Bill Kazmier. He laid the foundation for my weighting future, and the thousands of kids we would eventually tudor in the weightroom. Having the honor of picking Boyd Epleys brain, the first strength and conditioning coach in college football from the University of Nebraska was such great influence. Hearing Louie Simmons speak years before West Side became a household name in weightlifting circles. All of these experiences shaped and molded what was to become my future. My passion!
Fast foward. I have now become addicted to pain pills. The roller coaster ride i have been on the last 4 years has been mind boggling. Within one calender year from taking my first pill, i had gotten divorced, asked to resign my position as a Teacher and Coach and was highly addicted to oppiates. I followed the general course of most addicts and started doing whatever i could to buy pills. Pawning off everything of value i had, stealing from friends and family. I went from 6'2" 245lbs at about 10% bodyfat, to a wasted away 180lbs, which is not good on my frame. So,after a few months of "surviving" (eating away my retirement) i started doing odds and ends jobs to get by, got back in the gym, met a girl, moved in with her and thought i was about to figure this thing out. Not so fast my friend!!! Life, its crazy man...
I hope yall let me finish a bit later. My dang phone is about to die, im on the road and cant find my charger. Crazy life
I feel your struggle.. weight lifting brought me back from the dead after 10+ years of addiction to binge drinking and cocaine use..I don't look down on people with these addictions, because when you finally reach your point to stop..you will have gained more knowledge, experience, and power too realize what you have been thru versus someone just starting out..alot of people have to learn the hard way with drugs/alcohol.. hopefully it doesn't kill them first..because in the end, that's exactly what it will do..lost 2 very close friends within the past year in similar situations..be strong and fight your demons, you have the choice to win the battle..is it gonna be hard=yes... withdrawal=yes..but you'll get thru it..just remember that many people have been in your exact shoes and worse and have stopped..it's not impossible, it just takes alot of effort, but you can do it..wish u luck man

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Good stuff 916. I was hoping you would chime in. Much respect💪

I feel your struggle.. weight lifting brought me back from the dead after 10+ years of addiction to binge drinking and cocaine use..I don't look down on people with these addictions, because when you finally reach your point to stop..you will have gained more knowledge, experience, and power too realize what you have been thru versus someone just starting out..alot of people have to learn the hard way with drugs/alcohol.. hopefully it doesn't kill them first..because in the end, that's exactly what it will do..lost 2 very close friends within the past year in similar situations..be strong and fight your demons, you have the choice to win the battle..is it gonna be hard=yes... withdrawal=yes..but you'll get thru it..just remember that many people have been in your exact shoes and worse and have stopped..it's not impossible, it just takes alot of effort, but you can do it..wish u luck man

GC love going down in here!! Ex addict here myself.
Y'alls stories are motivating.
All I can do is stay sober today; one day at a time.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Youre definitely not alone Brother. Spent the majority of my 20's as a slave to the needle and that nasty nasty bitch they call Heroin. Countless overdoses ending up in the ICU on life support near death, only to get out and go right back to banging that nasty bitch. Countless rehabs, sold everything worth of value I owned, and robbed anyone I could of anything worth value they had. I was 150lb soaking wet, a walking dead man.

Not sure what happened but something just clicked and I decided enough is enough and have never looked back. That was about 9 years ago now(i quit counting, i just rather forget i ever lived that life and move on)...Still struggle with other forms of addiction and it will be something I deal with my entire like... BUT life is good. Just know you arent walking that path alone Brother, and it does get better.

Last edited:
I believe about 75 percent of this community has similar stories ,hell im creeping up on 10 years of sobriety. If not for fitness who knows wer 8d be....i would of prob died w a needle in my arm. Definitely wouldn't have my wife kids and the life i love to loved today.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

My main struggle is Krispy Kreme's and Hostess Cupcakes as a pre-workout.💪

For me it s about surrendering, 12 steps and faith. I m in no way a bible thumper but this is what's working for me. Also people, places and things was huge for me. They say you're a mirror image of those you surround yourself with. I had to strictly hang out with positive people and people like me in recovery. Also I need to keep up front the consequences of my using. The people in my life that love care and depend on me. I m tired of losing my freedom as well. Not just physical freedom but freedom of the mind and active addiction. Today I can be accountable and show up fo life. Not in a cloud or haze. I can be a great lover,son,father, brother and friend. Hang in there . Some have to use MAT(medication assisted treatment)ie.methadone or suboxone. That is ok as long as you don't pick up illicit street drugs.All that I say is just
what works for me. I never in a million years thought I could get and stay sober. You finally get to a point of no longer banging your head against the wall and saying enough is enough. People are dying out here.It s a serious epidemic in my region. People I know that were veterans, old timer junkies have died from this fentanyl that's out here. The disease of addiction does not discriminate. No one is exempt. Don t be another to die from this.

Peace. Love. Respect.

Fawk yeah man!!!!! THATS ^^^^^ how u learn and give back to ALWAYS ALWAYS!!!! go back and help the ones u can hell yeah man!!! I don't know u but I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! it takes a lot to go thru that and still find the light in the tunnel to find all the pieces missing or misplaced in your life to ultimately piece them back together and help others✓

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My "like" button doesn't work anymore but to all of you who shared, to all of you who felt that conviction in your heart to share testimony. Thank you!

From a Veteran with service connected PTSD that just reached 12+ years clean from drugs(mostly cocaine)...

From me to all of you, thank you!

And if you're still trying to get sober, IT IS POSSIBLE. All of us in here are proof of that

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Some inspirational words here all around. Really great to hear how dudes you think are badass, still have problems just like everyone else!! Bullshit don’t discriminate for sure!
I’m waiting to hear the rest of Jaylaw’s story but glad to hear ya’lls as well. Chin up- Chest out!!
And thanks again to everyone

Get Shredded!
Much respect!

For me it s about surrendering, 12 steps and faith. I m in no way a bible thumper but this is what's working for me. Also people, places and things was huge for me. They say you're a mirror image of those you surround yourself with. I had to strictly hang out with positive people and people like me in recovery. Also I need to keep up front the consequences of my using. The people in my life that love care and depend on me. I m tired of losing my freedom as well. Not just physical freedom but freedom of the mind and active addiction. Today I can be accountable and show up fo life. Not in a cloud or haze. I can be a great lover,son,father, brother and friend. Hang in there . Some have to use MAT(medication assisted treatment)ie.methadone or suboxone. That is ok as long as you don't pick up illicit street drugs.All that I say is just
what works for me. I never in a million years thought I could get and stay sober. You finally get to a point of no longer banging your head against the wall and saying enough is enough. People are dying out here.It s a serious epidemic in my region. People I know that were veterans, old timer junkies have died from this fentanyl that's out here. The disease of addiction does not discriminate. No one is exempt. Don t be another to die from this.

- - - Updated - - -

Truth

My "like" button doesn't work anymore but to all of you who shared, to all of you who felt that conviction in your heart to share testimony. Thank you!

From a Veteran with service connected PTSD that just reached 12+ years clean from drugs(mostly cocaine)...

From me to all of you, thank you!

And if you're still trying to get sober, IT IS POSSIBLE. All of us in here are proof of that

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fawk yeah man!!!!! THATS ^^^^^ how u learn and give back to ALWAYS ALWAYS!!!! go back and help the ones u can hell yeah man!!! I don't know u but I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! it takes a lot to go thru that and still find the light in the tunnel to find all the pieces missing or misplaced in your life to ultimately piece them back together and help others✓

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you man. I really want to work with at risk youth especially in the criminal justice system. Don’t know how that’s going to work given my
Background but it’s still my goal. I enjoy the volunteer work I get to do now. It combines two of my favorite things. Mathematics and helping others. Nerd alert!! Anyways I appreciate the kind words man. I’m no longer a friend of Bills- I just don’t believe in their ideology any more but in that book they say, “we can only keep what we have by giving it away.”

I’ve never told my story on the open fourm before but I now realize it’s nothing to be ashamed of but at the same time nothing I’m proud of. Well here we go.. I dabbled with drugs my whole youth but never got physically addicted to anything during that time. In my last few months in the navy I was prescribed 120 Percocet that I honestly did not need not even close. I then was able to get that prescription re wrote twice. When I got out the navy with about a half of prescription left of the Percocet I was already hooked and i knew it but I didn't realize the severity of it quite yet. I knew I needed more but everyone I knew in the state I was living was either still in the navy or just got out with me and no one fucked around like that just lots of alcohol and since weed was legal where we were the ones who were out would smoke. I was hanging out with some friends one day smoking some weed and one of the girls I was in the navy with had some oxy 30s. I bought a few from her right as I ran out of mine and was able to get introduced to her contact. Fast forward about 6 months I had went from swole which was my nickname at 235-245lbs right around 10% bf to 180 lbs soaking wet and not even sure what my bf was. My shirts draped over me and looked like they did on my wife when she would wear one of my t shirts to go to bed. I wasn’t working at the time but my wife was so after blowing through my savings and begging her for hundreds of dollars every time she got paid I couldn’t afford my very expensive habit and I knew it. I knew heroin was everywhere in this state and had always herd it was very similar to pain pills so after taking my last few pain pills one night and not having $120 to buy 4 more the next day to keep me from withdrawals I went on a mission. I had about $50 left to my name and in order to actually enjoy the pain pills I needed about 6-7 at $30 a piece. I drove down to the gas station where several homeless addicts would hangout and started asking around. I quickly found some heroin that was much cheaper and that $50 was enough to get me high for two days. Fast forward another few weeks I had a couple contacts and started shooting the heroin iv. I lost everything I had, spent every last dollar, and my poor wife was just along for the ride. I knew I couldn’t keep doing this to her and myself so I finally said enough is enough and moved back home. I knew it was going to be rough and bought about 20 suboxon before I moved back. Thankfully since I was honorably discharged after my contract the navy paid for the move and gave me some moving $ as well. As much as I wanted to wait until the last minute and get high with that money I knew enough was enough so bought just enough to keep me going until we got back to our home state. When we got back we moved in with the in-laws and they were shocked when they saw me to say the least. What happened to your muscles and you look sick is what I herd from every last person in our family. Now by this time I was starting to withdrawal and stayed in bed for 2 weeks with “the flu”. My wife being the bad ass she is already had a job lined up and started working. after that two weeks I finally had enough energy to actually get out of bed and go find a dr for suboxon. Suboxon saved my life because without it I was already plotting where to go get some opiates. After the third week I finally had enough willpower to get out of bed on a daily basis. I know I needed a job ASAP but I had to get myself right first. I forced myself to go to the gym every day and start lifting again. I did it naturally for about 1 month but I knew my test levels were shot so decided to put myself back on test and started with a simple test cycle 500mg per week. I exploded back to my old self and quickly went from 180 back to 225 in just 10 weeks. I managed to slowly get myself back together and become the man I always was. I got hired on a damn good company as an extra man and six months later worked my way into Management. I still work for that company to this day. If it wasn’t for my wife putting up with all my bull shit and sticking by my side the whole way I wouldn’t be here typing this right now. I somehow went from having no hope to turning the worst situation imaginable around and becoming a successful person in society. I still have my reminders all the time where I came from for example when I go to the gym my picture I took several years ago is still the picture that pops up when I scan in. I get asked all the time if I’d like to update it but I keep it as a reminder. It’s always funny when a new employee works and they will ask uh sir is this you lol. To anyone out there going through this just know you can get out of it with some willpower and hard work. If anyone needs any help at all who is going through this or went through it I’m active on here daily a few times a day just shoot me a pm and I promise I’ll do what I can to help. Anyway take care my brothers in iron and stay safe and strong.

Thanks for sharing. Fascinating recovery.

I’ve never told my story on the open fourm before but I now realize it’s nothing to be ashamed of but at the same time nothing I’m proud of. Well here we go.. I dabbled with drugs my whole youth but never got physically addicted to anything during that time. In my last few months in the navy I was prescribed 120 Percocet that I honestly did not need not even close. I then was able to get that prescription re wrote twice. When I got out the navy with about a half of prescription left of the Percocet I was already hooked and i knew it but I didn't realize the severity of it quite yet. I knew I needed more but everyone I knew in the state I was living was either still in the navy or just got out with me and no one fucked around like that just lots of alcohol and since weed was legal where we were the ones who were out would smoke. I was hanging out with some friends one day smoking some weed and one of the girls I was in the navy with had some oxy 30s. I bought a few from her right as I ran out of mine and was able to get introduced to her contact. Fast forward about 6 months I had went from swole which was my nickname at 235-245lbs right around 10% bf to 180 lbs soaking wet and not even sure what my bf was. My shirts draped over me and looked like they did on my wife when she would wear one of my t shirts to go to bed. I wasn’t working at the time but my wife was so after blowing through my savings and begging her for hundreds of dollars every time she got paid I couldn’t afford my very expensive habit and I knew it. I knew heroin was everywhere in this state and had always herd it was very similar to pain pills so after taking my last few pain pills one night and not having $120 to buy 4 more the next day to keep me from withdrawals I went on a mission. I had about $50 left to my name and in order to actually enjoy the pain pills I needed about 6-7 at $30 a piece. I drove down to the gas station where several homeless addicts would hangout and started asking around. I quickly found some heroin that was much cheaper and that $50 was enough to get me high for two days. Fast forward another few weeks I had a couple contacts and started shooting the heroin iv. I lost everything I had, spent every last dollar, and my poor wife was just along for the ride. I knew I couldn’t keep doing this to her and myself so I finally said enough is enough and moved back home. I knew it was going to be rough and bought about 20 suboxon before I moved back. Thankfully since I was honorably discharged after my contract the navy paid for the move and gave me some moving $ as well. As much as I wanted to wait until the last minute and get high with that money I knew enough was enough so bought just enough to keep me going until we got back to our home state. When we got back we moved in with the in-laws and they were shocked when they saw me to say the least. What happened to your muscles and you look sick is what I herd from every last person in our family. Now by this time I was starting to withdrawal and stayed in bed for 2 weeks with “the flu”. My wife being the bad ass she is already had a job lined up and started working. after that two weeks I finally had enough energy to actually get out of bed and go find a dr for suboxon. Suboxon saved my life because without it I was already plotting where to go get some opiates. After the third week I finally had enough willpower to get out of bed on a daily basis. I know I needed a job ASAP but I had to get myself right first. I forced myself to go to the gym every day and start lifting again. I did it naturally for about 1 month but I knew my test levels were shot so decided to put myself back on test and started with a simple test cycle 500mg per week. I exploded back to my old self and quickly went from 180 back to 225 in just 10 weeks. I managed to slowly get myself back together and become the man I always was. I got hired on a damn good company as an extra man and six months later worked my way into Management. I still work for that company to this day. If it wasn’t for my wife putting up with all my bull shit and sticking by my side the whole way I wouldn’t be here typing this right now. I somehow went from having no hope to turning the worst situation imaginable around and becoming a successful person in society. I still have my reminders all the time where I came from for example when I go to the gym my picture I took several years ago is still the picture that pops up when I scan in. I get asked all the time if I’d like to update it but I keep it as a reminder. It’s always funny when a new employee works and they will ask uh sir is this you lol. To anyone out there going through this just know you can get out of it with some willpower and hard work. If anyone needs any help at all who is going through this or went through it I’m active on here daily a few times a day just shoot me a pm and I promise I’ll do what I can to help. Anyway take care my brothers in iron and stay safe and strong.

Well i certainly didnt expect this kind of response. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW COMFORTING IT IS TO HEAR THIS!! Give me a lil bit and ill finish the story...man i aporeciate you guys!! Yall have no clue how much confidence yall have given. However all is not lost!!

Good guys here on the GC forum. We watch each other's back💪

Well i certainly didnt expect this kind of response. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW COMFORTING IT IS TO HEAR THIS!! Give me a lil bit and ill finish the story...man i aporeciate you guys!! Yall have no clue how much confidence yall have given. However all is not lost!!

4 years of constant sobriety here... it's possible friend! you never have to do it again! I had to change everything and after a decade of use too i had to learn to walk again from a bad accident and all 8 disc herniations to this day... just got cleared to train last year so here i am... whats funny about opiates is they actually make chronic pain worse because just like Test causes the body to stop making test synthetic opiates also cause the brain to stop making natural occuring opiates...so when the pills are stopped there is like a few month window where the pain is terrible... im fairly certain there is a class action lawsuit against purdue pharma again in new england for oxy again... It was such a tough process a large part of my life involves cpr, narcan, and helping others to this day but everyone is different.. Sending some hope your way man.

i love how willing people are to help each other here maybe i am home...

- - - Updated - - -

i love how willing people are to help each other here maybe i am home...

No fucking around here bro..we all have to be in this together as men..we all have our addictions and do things were not proud of..but if we don't eventually learn from them..we will end up either losing everything, locked up, or dead..I shit u not, I had two close brothers OD this past year..be strong and get help..

Proud of you💪

4 years of constant sobriety here... it's possible friend! you never have to do it again! I had to change everything and after a decade of use too i had to learn to walk again from a bad accident and all 8 disc herniations to this day... just got cleared to train last year so here i am... whats funny about opiates is they actually make chronic pain worse because just like Test causes the body to stop making test synthetic opiates also cause the brain to stop making natural occuring opiates...so when the pills are stopped there is like a few month window where the pain is terrible... im fairly certain there is a class action lawsuit against purdue pharma again in new england for oxy again... It was such a tough process a large part of my life involves cpr, narcan, and helping others to this day but everyone is different.. Sending some hope your way man.

Back