• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cruising

jchaos999

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im about to come off a 20 week cycle. I would like to cruise through the summer, or take a short break using peptides, igf, hgh, mgf, etc, then start another cycle late summer. I havent attempted this, have never had any problems with recovery, but this cycle last a bit longer than expected. What are anyones thoughts on using peptides only? Im clueless on this. I have taken both hgh, and igf, just not without test. thoughts?

If fertility and natural test production matters to you, then I recommend some time of. Contrary to what some preach, long-term AAS use can and often does damage the testicle's ability to produce tstosterone and sperm. A 6-8 week PCT (which is a but longer than normal) using HCG, Cloimd, and Aromasin will suffice.

If you wish to maintain gains during this time, there are a bunch of things you can use to help maintain gains without significantly impairing recovery, but for most people, it will come down to what is financially feasible. Ostarine is the single most effective comopund you can use, as it has direct anabolic effects on muscle tissue similar to steroids. However, you must use a low dose or it will impair recovery. 5-10 mg per day is the maximum recommended dose during this time. As for peptides, IGF-1 LR3 will prove the most useful. As for proteins, the myostatin inhibitors always work well (when real), but cost a lot to use.

Back