PDA

View Full Version : JP - great products and service

malfeasance
04-04-2019, 02:50 AM
Well, I am disappointed to see this source on THIS board, out in the open for everyone to see, even nonmembers.

It is a GREAT source, excellent products and communication. I just assumed this source was a little more "private," safe, and secure than to advertise openly here.

So if you are looking for an endorsement from a long time member here who has used this source, then you have it. Excellent communication, service, turn around times, and products (including real pharm grade hgh at prices you cannot get elsewhere).

But for my own personal, selfish reasons I wish JP had stayed more "private."

Do not hesitate though, thinking this is an "unknown" new source. It's not like some who have shown up here as new sources and then disappeared under bad circumstances. JP is reliable in every way.

BigVee
04-04-2019, 03:59 AM
Oh so your one of those types. 👎👎

malfeasance
04-04-2019, 06:30 AM
Oh so your one of those types. 
Not even sure what the hell that means, BigVee.

GGG
04-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Well, I am disappointed to see this source on THIS board, out in the open for everyone to see, even nonmembers.

It is a GREAT source, excellent products and communication. I just assumed this source was a little more "private," safe, and secure than to advertise openly here.

So if you are looking for an endorsement from a long time member here who has used this source, then you have it. Excellent communication, service, turn around times, and products (including real pharm grade hgh at prices you cannot get elsewhere).

Do not hesitate though, thinking this is an "unknown" new source. It's not like some who have shown up here as new sources and then disappeared under bad circumstances. JP is reliable in every way.

What products have you tried ?

I have my eye in their Primo and Sten

malfeasance
04-04-2019, 08:37 AM
Unfortunately, GGG, I have not tried either of those two, but there are plenty of great reviews on both over on the other board.

Tren, mast, test, EQ, hgh

Jswole220
04-04-2019, 09:11 AM

Do not hesitate though, thinking this is an "unknown" new source. It's not like some who have shown up here as new sources and then disappeared under bad circumstances. JP is reliable in every way. not sure how private they really were they are on another fourm thatís easy to join and access sponsors. Iíve also seen them promoted on social media by people in the fitness industry so thatís about as far from private as you can get. Anyway Iím happy to have them here especially for the pharma selection and itís all right around the corner