• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My first TD but definitely not my last!!

BigNorm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my first TD from GC...quick and smooth transaction.. Super fast delivery, packed well. Can't wait to try it all..

Cycle will be:
TPP NPP MAST 1ML E.O.D* for 4 weeks Then switch to 1.5 Test E Deca Mast E every 4 days at the beginning of my last week on Tpp blend for about 6 weeks so I can recover from the E.O.D shots...lol then start the TRI blend E.O.D till I run out then cruise on test E

0b16dfcf3940dee8d078a59634b531c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Got my first TD from GC...quick and smooth transaction.. Super fast delivery, packed well. Can't wait to try it all..

Cycle will be:
TPP NPP MAST 1ML E.O.D* for 4 weeks Then switch to 1.5 Test E Deca Mast E every 4 days at the beginning of my last week on Tpp blend for about 6 weeks so I can recover from the E.O.D shots...lol then start the TRI blend E.O.D till I run out then cruise on test E

Nice score..that blend is g2g

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I want that 600mg blend!! Test, deca, mast.....
Oooooo weeeee!! Lmao

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I like it! Try and keep us posted on your experience.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the the fact that you put some thought into this plan. This is a solid game plan.💪

Cycle will be:

Back