• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New here, looking for advice on a cycle

subway22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Background: I'm in my early 30s, 220lbs, lifting consistently for five years. I have done a test only cycle before, pro-hormones and sarms. The test cycle was nice, the rest was meh at best. I'm about to start a 12 week cycle and was looking for some more experienced eyeballs. I have done quite a bit of research, and want something that will provide quality gains with minimal sides. I am sensitive to sleep issues and estrogen sides.

12 week cycle
1-12 500mg Test E (split in two doses Tue-Fri)
1-12 Proviron 50mg (everyday)
1-12 EQ 400mg (split in two doses Tue-Fri)
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg (every other day)

PCT: Nolva, Clomid, DAA

I will also have some Letro on hand just in case.

Let me know if you guys have some advice, it would be really appreciated. Especially on avoiding the libido issues of EQ or swapping it for another compound.

Drop the EQ, it really raises RBC fast, I would use mast instead and the mast helps control estrogen. If your estrogen sensitive I would have some adex on hand in case the aromasin isn't enough

Thank you for the reply. I have heard (possibly incorrectly) that masteron isn't that beneficial unless you already pretty lean. I'm not fat, but I'm also not super lean.

I'm not super lean either, mast will show nest when you are super lean, however it has always given me a harder appearance when I run it alongside test, as opposed to running just test, it also does not convert to estrogen and actually helps control estrogen. I love to run test, npp and mast together, awesome size and hard ess Clean diet is absolutely key.

Awesome thank you. And I would be using it for a cutting cycle. I'm seeing dosages varying based on the length of the cycle, but at 12 weeks would 300mg be sufficient?

Yes 300 mg is perfect for mast, you can run it higher but there isn't a need to. I'll usually do 600-750 test, 400 npp, 300 mast. Huge gains from this.

haha well fingers crossed on that. I will be using a source I found here. I previously was prescribed trt, so it was for sure legit. Now I'm taking a gamble.

haha well fingers crossed on that. I will be using a source I found here. I previously was prescribed trt, so it was for sure legit. Now I'm taking a gamble.

All sources here sell legit gear or they are removed from the forum. Now they will occasionally turn into a scammer as they are leaving, known as exit scamming. But we do not allow sources to continue advertising if they sell fake or don't deliver.

All sources here sell legit gear or they are removed from the forum. Now they will occasionally turn into a scammer as they are leaving, known as exit scamming. But we do not allow sources to continue advertising if they sell fake or don't deliver.

Right on man 💪

Welcome to the forum!

I like to see community members help one another. Now .... if you do a little browsing you will find a vast wealth of knowledge experience and theoretical application. Give it a try next time.
Aye welcome to ASF !

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Back