• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

small order mishap, you will not find better customer service than GC!

vikfit10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my 3rd order in today, super fast and everything was great except a small quantity mishap on one of the items. Emailed GC, and within a few hours had a polite response and the missing few will be in the mail tomorrow! Things happen, and they made it right. Very happy as always

Thanks for the love bro. Glad your on the team.💪

Got my 3rd order in today, super fast and everything was great except a small quantity mishap on one of the items. Emailed GC, and within a few hours had a polite response and the missing few will be in the mail tomorrow! Things happen, and they made it right. Very happy as always

GC is top notch, i was ready to throw in the towel then I found them, they do it right and everything is legit.

Pretty sure you'll end up with more than you expect. That's just a GC thing I've never experienced so often elsewhere.
Welcome to GC bro!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

❤️

Pretty sure you'll end up with more than you expect. That's just a GC thing I've never experienced so often elsewhere.
Welcome to GC bro!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back