• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Test ISO

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay who is going to educate me on test ISO...

What is it???
What’s the half life?
What is a weekly dosage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay who is going to educate me on test ISO...

What is it???
What’s the half life?
What is a weekly dosage?

Ldog will be in here soon to explain it, great stuff usually 2 pins per week Abit longer lasting than prop

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ya I googled it but seems like it’s sustanon.

Ya I googled it but seems like it’s sustanon.

No, but iso can be used in sust, other times prop is used,

I want to try iso as well, some use sust and add a bit more iso by itself to help prolong the shots and even out the ester lengths .....

It's a medium ester test. Between enanthate and prop.

Highly regarded as king libido. My personal favorite ester.
This sums it up. I prefer e3d or more often for iso. For some reason it feels much better than the other esters without the irritation from prop

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

No, but iso can be used in sust, other times prop is used,

I want to try iso as well, some use sust and add a bit more iso by itself to help prolong the shots and even out the ester lengths .....

they are both used in sust

It's the perfect ester of Test....3ml per week spread out over the week is gold. Strength and libido is killer. The ester is ideal...it doesn't hit as hard as prop but hits just right versus Test E or C. You just need to try it to understand.

It’s the BEST ester for test period. You feel it. I know it sounds weird but you really do. Your hard instantly and in the mood all day as well.

It’s the BEST ester for test period. You feel it. I know it sounds weird but you really do. Your hard instantly and in the mood all day as well.
How is ur euphoric feeling and good mood?

Pretty sure it's 4.5 days. So 2x per week is GOOD. 3x per week is GREAT.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

The reason I like Test Isocaproate is the half life is the Same as Trenbolone Hex. 9 days, and the combo is my Fav!!!

Max

It's the perfect ester of Test....3ml per week spread out over the week is gold. Strength and libido is killer. The ester is ideal...it doesn't hit as hard as prop but hits just right versus Test E or C. You just need to try it to understand.
Yup, totally true. Sounds like a crock of garbage until you try it. I called BS until I did, then I realized you really do feel better on it versus other esters

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

And half lives, Do Not mean inject every 9. I like 2 inj per week of each.

Hexanoate 9 days*
Caproate 9 days*
Isocaproate 9 days*
Heptanoate 10.5 days*
Enanthate 10.5 days*
Octanoate 12 days*
Cypionate 12 days*
Nonanoate 13.5 days*
Decanoate 15 days*
Undecanoate 16.5 days

This is chemical data from the NIH and a Jama report. I guess they are wrong. I’m showing you half-lives only.

Hexanoate 9 days*
Caproate 9 days*
Isocaproate 9 days*
Heptanoate 10.5 days*
Enanthate 10.5 days*
Octanoate 12 days*
Cypionate 12 days*
Nonanoate 13.5 days*
Decanoate 15 days*
Undecanoate 16.5 days

This is chemical data from the NIH and a Jama report. I guess they are wrong. I’m showing you half-lives only.

That's incorrect

Terminal Half-lives

Testosterone Propionate: 0.8 days

Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days

Testosterone Isocaproate: 4.0 days

Testosterone Enanthate: 4.5 days

Testosterone Cypionate: 5.0 days

Testosterone Decanoate: 7.5 days

Testosterone Undecanoate: 20.9 days

Trenbolone Acetate: 1.0 days

Trenbolone Enanthate: 4.5 days

Masteron Propionate: 0.8 days

Masteron Enanthate: 4.5 days

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days

Nandrolone Decanoate: 7.5 days

Equipoise: 14.0 days

Primobolan Oral: 5 hours

Primobolan Injectable: 4.5 days

Halotestin: 7 hours

Anadrol: 14 hours

Dianabol: 5 hours

Turinabol: 16 hours

Winstrol Oral: 8 hours

Winstrol Injectable: 1.0 days

Anavar: 10 hours

Superdrol: 10 hours
References
Behre HM, Nieschlag E. 1998 Comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM, eds. Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substitution, ed 2. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 329–348.

Get Shredded!
That's incorrect

I trust you more. So I’ll agree, on a personal level, I use every Mon and Thur so it’s makes more sense what you stated.

Max

I never schedule injections based on half lives anyhow. Written information is not always “Golden” and personal experience is always what I go by results.

Max

I never schedule injections based on half lives anyhow. Written information is not always “Golden” and personal experience is always what I go by results.

Max

Yes. Where you inject. Scar tissue. Body fat percent. All play a role in the esters release.

I have a mood disorder so that’s a hard one to answer for me. I do feel very good on it though. Just struggle with anxiety.
I also suffer from anxiety and that's why I was wondering because too high of cyp and I feel like crap so I was hoping iso would allow me to feel better and not make me feel too anxious when pinned at higher amounts

I also suffer from anxiety and that's why I was wondering because too high of cyp and I feel like crap so I was hoping iso would allow me to feel better and not make me feel too anxious when pinned at higher amounts

Well what doses are you running?

Only200 mlg try,

Yeah I don’t think test is the culprit of anxiety, it never is for me anyways. Usually always life circumstances, avoiding exposure to certain triggers, suppressed hurt etc. test makes me feel great, up to a gram and I’m good. Anxiety is manageable if you know how.

Elevated testosterone levels can surely cause anxiety in some people.

Not only is your testosterone level skewed, your estrogen, dht and even blood values could be causing issues as well. All of which are affected by increased testosterone.

Elevated testosterone levels can surely cause anxiety in some people.

Not only is your testosterone level skewed, your estrogen, dht and even blood values could be causing issues as well. All of which are affected by increased testosterone.

Your correct for sure I just meant at a trt dose I’m not certain his anxiety is being exasperated by it BUT I could be wrong. Not sure what his normal levels are or at what rate he’s converting.

Back