• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fast is Fast

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Decided to try PSL'S fast service so I put this small little test order in to see if in fact fast was fast, and I can happily report that the claims of being fast have been verified it was here fast!! Thanks PSL for another smooth transaction :)

PSL Fast.jpg

Decided to try PSL'S fast service so I put this small little test order in to see if in fact fast was fast, and I can happily report that the claims of being fast have been verified it was here fast!! Thanks PSL for another smooth transaction :)

View attachment 39824
You must love some orals!! LoL
I've seen Dbol, Anadrol, Winny, and Proviron just recently.
The Proviron, of course, is different.
Congrats on the TD bro.
What are you currently running?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Currently running Test E at 900mg Wk, Tren A 200mg EOD, Winny at 40mg ED, and I'm adding in the Proviron starting today. Also GH which I was running at 3ius day post workout but I stopped 2 days ago so that I can pull an IGF number tomorrow, and then I'm going to do 5iu's ED of PSL'S Euro's so that I can see what the IGF number comes back at after 1 full kit. Those other orals u saw from the auction are for later on down the road probably going to do an old school test/drol/dbol/deca blast sometime mid summer...

Currently running Test E at 900mg Wk, Tren A 200mg EOD, Winny at 40mg ED, and I'm adding in the Proviron starting today. Also GH which I was running at 3ius day post workout but I stopped 2 days ago so that I can pull an IGF number tomorrow, and then I'm going to do 5iu's ED of PSL'S Euro's so that I can see what the IGF number comes back at after 1 full kit. Those other orals u saw from the auction are for later on down the road probably going to do an old school test/drol/dbol/deca blast sometime mid summer...
900 test 700 tren!! Yeah buddy!! Super man shit. Changes must be crazy!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I love the stanny, but unfortunately it makes me break out.. I had a great time though last summer, aside from the acne breakout..

Back