• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is there a way to tell/test if Clomid is fake?

AzureP

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

As the title says, I'm curious if there's a way to figure out if the Clomid I got is real or fake?

Any ideas welcome (blood tests, comparing pills, etc..).

Thanks!

I got it from 365-pills.com.

The whole process was smooth and seemed legit. They had great communication & they even have a support number which I haven't called yet but it's a good sign I guess. The pills were shipped from overseas but they provided a tracking code and there were no hiccups.

However, all that said, I'm not sure whether I can trust these pills to be legit or not.

My usual website was out and this came recommended in my wife's maternity forum lol.

We'll clomid is some of the most bitter disgusting shit I've tasted. But I know the flavor so unless you've tasted it before I guess you wouldn't know

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Try GC. Then you won't have to worry
Yeah, I'll definitely order from a different source next time for peace of mind. Currently, I'm stuck with 90 x 50mg pills - so it would be practical/good if they were usable.

We'll clomid is some of the most bitter disgusting shit I've tasted. But I know the flavor so unless you've tasted it before I guess you wouldn't know

I've tasted some from Monster Labs before, I think these taste somewhat the same...

Do you or anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks guys.

I'll also post some pics tomorrow when I get back home.

IML Gear Cream!

Did you chew them??? Blech! Or was this like the after burp?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I got it from 365-pills.com.

The whole process was smooth and seemed legit. They had great communication & they even have a support number which I haven't called yet but it's a good sign I guess. The pills were shipped from overseas but they provided a tracking code and there were no hiccups.

However, all that said, I'm not sure whether I can trust these pills to be legit or not.

My usual website was out and this came recommended in my wife's maternity forum lol.
If they were shipped from overseas why not actually look them up? I mean ur asking people on a forum to guess and you haven't even posted a brand name or anything. Hell if its from overseas then there's a good possibility its legit pharmaceutical clomid from a pharmacy in India or something. Are they in blister packs? Post a name or pics

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Back