• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Z BD dbol

Yea It’s the best dbol I’ve ever used besides refrovit-b. Very cheap as well.

Yea It’s the best dbol I’ve ever used besides refrovit-b. Very cheap as well.

Damn nice product indeed!! I liked squirting reforvit-b into my morning orange juice!! Oh the memories!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was A guy who tried to re-create it at professional muscle. I think he failed LOL

Damn nice product indeed!! I liked squirting reforvit-b into my morning orange juice!! Oh the memories!

Max

The pinkies are great too!

All bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The refrovit-B was on another level. I’d trade all my juice for one legit bottle. If I’m not mistaken wasn’t it was mixed in vitamins and oil ? Idk but it would blow all other dbol out the water.

45a886142eed4186a7a6e44fc296d821.jpg
There you go!!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
The refrovit-B was on another level. I’d trade all my juice for one legit bottle. If I’m not mistaken wasn’t it was mixed in vitamins and oil ? Idk but it would blow all other dbol out the water.
Yes it was best dbol ever

Late 90s I was getting vet dog gear test400 from Mexico strong stuff!! I think I still got pictures!!

Ttokkyo! That was some of the first high mg. stuff!!!

They say Aisa you can pick it up in a pharma not sure how true that is. Like Thailand etc. Can you get anything in Germany? I maybe heading out there for a visit can’t wait!!

Yes id trade PRIMO for bottles of the 25mg tabs they had! Thats how good they were
Yes it was best dbol ever

I agree completely with you guys saying Loeffler Reforvit dbol being the best! I personally loved the 25mg tabs over the liquid. Id love to have a couple bottles of 100ct tabs still!!!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Yes id trade PRIMO for bottles of the 25mg tabs they had! Thats how good they were I agree completely with you guys saying Loeffler Reforvit dbol being the best! I personally loved the 25mg tabs over the liquid. Id love to have a couple bottles of 100ct tabs still!!!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I’d trade for a 8 ball of coke and even let them do lines off my wife’s ass lol

I’d you’re old school reforvit then ya also remember this monster
5891cb91b7d2d733e742ce261a8f5b61.jpg

Yes I had that and my favorite test400 it came in the black and yellow box said only used for dogs lol

Back