• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test/Tren/Sten

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m about to run all three compounds together and see what I can accomplish. I ran Sten and test together two months back and really enjoyed it. I have ballooned up some since then already because of the addiction to Deca at 250mg ew with 300mg test iso. I’m hoping the tren hex and Sten will play out nicely together without a fuck ton of sides. I’m looking to start in two weeks.

ad920aecc2c91368d6fa2ab373a2c9d3.jpg

I’m about to run all three compounds together and see what I can accomplish. I ran Sten and test together two months back and really enjoyed it. I have ballooned up some since then already because of the addiction to Deca at 250mg ew with 300mg test iso. I’m hoping the tren hex and Sten will play out nicely together without a fuck ton of sides. I’m looking to start in two weeks.

Looking BEAST Bro, whats the current weight? Keep us posted sounds like a fun one.

Looking BEAST Bro, whats the current weight? Keep us posted sounds like a fun one.

Thanks brother. Currently sitting right at 225 exactly. I added Deca and no lie I ballooned up in 5 weeks almost 10 pounds. The euro Pharmacies Deca is fucking potent AF. I think if I remember correctly it tested at like 310 on jano testing and it’s labeled at 250mg. I really want to try out trest but I’m scared I’ll just become water logged like if I continue this Deca lol.

Very Good! Iso/Hex is the best by far IME

MAX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother. Currently sitting right at 225 exactly. I added Deca and no lie I ballooned up in 5 weeks almost 10 pounds. The euro Pharmacies Deca is fucking potent AF. I think if I remember correctly it tested at like 310 on jano testing and it’s labeled at 250mg. I really want to try out trest but I’m scared I’ll just become water logged like if I continue this Deca lol.

Nice Bro, 2 pins in for me on the Trest..so far so good...bit nervous myself..we will see what happens lol

Back