• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tpp/npp

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question thinking about trying this blend.

1) what does a week???
2) what the half life?

Right now running 1g test e and 900mg EQ and 50mg dbol..

Was thinking to reduce test e and add in that blend to change things up thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's alot of gear bro.

How long have you ran that?

Why not throttle down and run the blend as a stand alone at 1ml every three days....not more than three...2-3 days is ideal.

Just my two cents.

I’m on week 8 I will continue with that dose EQ..

And that was my question kinda..

Drop test e completely and start to take npp/tpp?

Or keep some test e like 250mg a week?

Drop it and start the blend.

Stay on top of your hematocrit bro....EQ can wreak havoc...I know your aware...just a reminder.

I’m on week 8 I will continue with that dose EQ..

And that was my question kinda..

Drop test e completely and start to take npp/tpp?

Or keep some test e like 250mg a week?

Ya I want to run eq for 18-20 weeks and so far blood pressure is perfect I check it almost everyday..

And a good dose of npp/tpp??

Give an ideal like 500-750? A week I’ll start on the low side and see what happens

Drop it and start the blend.

Stay on top of your hematocrit bro....EQ can wreak havoc...I know your aware...just a reminder.

Personally I like high test so I’d probably keep the test e in at 1-2ml a week, keep the eq where you have it and add the npp/tpp blend in at 1.5ml eod but that’s just me. I’m a big believer in doing what works for you, what you want, and what makes you happy, and gives you the results you want. Some guys on here bash high doses like they are too good to do it and will almost always make the assumption that your relying solely on the gear and diet and training are lacking. Personally I could care less about thoes opinions and i do what works for me and what makes me happy. Running high doses with diet, training, and sleep all on point can yeild absolutely amazing results

Personally I like high test so I’d probably keep the test e in at 1-2ml a week, keep the eq where you have it and add the npp/tpp blend in at 1.5ml eod but that’s just me. I’m a big believer in doing what works for you, what you want, and what makes you happy, and gives you the results you want. Some guys on here bash high doses like they are too good to do it and will almost always make the assumption that your relying solely on the gear and diet and training are lacking. Personally I could care less about thoes opinions and i do what works for me and what makes me happy. Running high doses with diet, training, and sleep all on point can yeild absolutely amazing results
Jswole is all about go big or go the fuck home!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This💪

QUOTE=Oldschoolone;1495187]Every other day .75-1 cc[/QUOTE]

Back