• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cem xtane results

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok im on 200mg test c doc prescribed plus 300mg test e per week been on for six weeks. taking cem xtane 12.5mg in morning and same at night with food.
total test 2925
estradial 40.5.
ok so is this ok? should i add more of something to lower it?
thanks for help

Thats good. Test levels are like 5x normal and e2 is within reference. Towards low end of reference at that.
Are you feeling anything that indicates you should lower e2 even more cause thats the only reason id even consider it.

have a lump from before size of pea/marble amd that nipple is sensitive sometimes. other nipple is fine. lab paper work says 42.6 is upper end of range.

have a lump from before size of pea/marble amd that nipple is sensitive sometimes. other nipple is fine. lab paper work says 42.6 is upper end of range.

Some labs say 50 is upper end , some 70, some even higher. Id wouldnt want it below 27 or so in any case. Given the lump id maybe up it slightly. Its hard to crush e2 with stane and i dont think most people realize that is often underdosed by us. Its funny im doing a write up for another forum i will be posting today on this very topic. I gathered clinical data from stane on males and even when given 50mg/day their e2 levels weer at the bottom of range but still within range - at 50mg/day! id throw in like 6.25 in the muddle of the day given what u just told me.

You know I was just thinking your not gonna get rid of that lump on cycle with stane if thats the goal. Upping it would maybe lessen the sensitivity but with e2 sill present to bind to e receptor in breast tissue the lump wont go away. At least you know your stane is good. Have you considered a serm alongside? Have you tried to get rid of lump at all in the past ?

thanks. im almost out think i should try a different ai?

I wouldnt. IMO stane is the best AI and yours is working (via labs and no symptoms in previously unaffected nipple). If i did anything Id add in tamoxifen or raloxifene.

I wouldnt. IMO stane is the best AI and yours is working (via labs and no symptoms in previously unaffected nipple). If i did anything Id add in tamoxifen or raloxifene.
lump appeared while using tren tried man power caber it was junk prolactin level went up using it. and thats only thing ive tried.

agreed, a serm at this point may help. its like using letro OFF cycle to try and get rid of gyno, you may crash your estrogen and help it a bit, but the estrogen should have been normal already sinc eyou would be off cycle (or in this case already WITH gyno and on an AI on cycle) and crashing E is not healthy, at this point off cycle gyno would be given a go at with a SERM to block the glands since the level of estrogen is not the issue at this point.

before anyone says anything these are the wrong labs i screwed up and sent blerg wrong file. i just sent him the correct file so hopefully he will fix it when he gets time.

jimmy have you ever used toremifene. torem works very well w/stane and will also help the prostate.

jimmy have you ever used toremifene. torem works very well w/stane and will also help the prostate.

I havent used it personally. I do liken its ability to prevent/treat gyno to that of tamoxifen with fewer potential sides.
Ralox is king when it comes to gyno though...binds to e recptor in brest tissue more than any other serm.
Good input re torem though ..may be a better option than tamox in fact.

Get Shredded!
ama delivered starting xtane 12.5mg 2x ed and nolva 20mg once per day. hope this helps

I assume you are 9 to 10 weeks in on your cycle. One word of advice. Your hemoglobin and hemocrit are high (Quest considers 17.1 as the upper end for hemoglobin, and you are probably over 17.7 now). This is because AAS raises the protein in your blood cell count, and this is good...up to a point. When it's too high your blood's viscosity is too thick and that can lead to heart attack and stroke. All you need to do is donate blood to the Red Cross, and that will knock it down 1.5 to 2 points. Plus they actually check to read your hemoglobin because they will not accept your blood if you are anemic (hemoglobin is too low). So you can see what your hemoglobin is right before you donate. They love high hemoglobin :)

Back