• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro's and t4

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The mail brought a smile to my face this morning...Thanks PSL for the awesome sale I took advantage of the $150 sale to pick up this kit and some T4. The plan is to take this kit and run 4iu's a day until it's gone which would be about 25 days, and then have an IGF test done to see where it lands. I was asked by a PSL rep in another thread if I'd be willing to do an IGF test using their Euro's, and I said sure because it was something I was planning on doing anyways, so what better time than now. I'm pretty confident the number will be good if not great the Serum number I pulled on Euro's was top of the line so I would expect the IGF to be similar, but we shall see guys....Thanks again PSL :D

Euro & T4.jpgEuro 100iu.jpg

How much T4 are you going to run with the 4iu if you don't mind me asking?

How much T4 are you going to run with the 4iu if you don't mind me asking?

Well currently everything is in check as far as T3 and T4 levels go but I was considering a starting dose of 50mcg a day m/w/f and adjust as needed. Never ran T4 before so I'm still getting things in order before beginning

I would not add any t4 unless your blood work indicates so, however people start to throw it in the mix probably around 2 months after they begin a consecutive treatment with HGH.. all you need is 2 tabs daily first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, you need to take them a few hours prior to eating so I would set your alarm clock a bit earlier and wake up and then take them and go back to sleep..

I would not add any t4 unless your blood work indicates so, however people start to throw it in the mix probably around 2 months after they begin a consecutive treatment with HGH.. all you need is 2 tabs daily first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, you need to take them a few hours prior to eating so I would set your alarm clock a bit earlier and wake up and then take them and go back to sleep..

So my labs were just done about 2 weeks ago showing both T3 and 4 are in the normal range and I've been running GH for over 2 months already, so I'll continue to leave the T4 out of the mix and take a peek again about a month down the road, and then if my levels are declining I'll throw it in the mix, but I will wait until the numbers say to do it. Thanks for ur input bro I'm glad to see u back and posting :D

I'm looking forward to your results, I recently received a kit and will be starting euros next week, I'll also be making a thread with serum results.

I'm looking forward to your results, I recently received a kit and will be starting euros next week, I'll also be making a thread with serum results.

Yeah I'd love to see someone else's serum results following the same protocol I used which was reconstituting 1 vial with 5iu's of bac water and then injecting biceps, and then having blood drawn at 3.5 hours. I found that my numbers are higher at 3.5 then at 3 so that's gotta be my peak period...of course everyone is completely different sooo everything is open for debate I guess, and of course everyone responds completely differently but still it will be real interesting to see what kind of number u pull bro can't wait for ur thread

Back