• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Leaked out of my quad and my knee swelled up?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m not new to this at all but I was in a hurry the other day and pinned my quad a little too low with Test C 300 and mast/npp blend 400. Over the next couple days the oil seemed to leak out into the subq tissue and went all the way down to my knee leaving a trail of swollen red behind it and my knee is red hot and painful the size of a football lol.

ive pinned from these particular bottles many times already with no issue, some PIP but not terrible.

do I need to worry about the oil sitting in my joint? Or will it all just absorb eventually?

anyone else had this happen wondering if I need to get my knee drained?

I’m not new to this at all but I was in a hurry the other day and pinned my quad a little too low with Test C 300 and mast/npp blend 400. Over the next couple days the oil seemed to leak out into the subq tissue and went all the way down to my knee leaving a trail of swollen red behind it and my knee is red hot and painful the size of a football lol.

ive pinned from these particular bottles many times already with no issue, some PIP but not terrible.

do I need to worry about the oil sitting in my joint? Or will it all just absorb eventually?

anyone else had this happen wondering if I need to get my knee drained?
The trick is to let your hand hang down to your quad naturally and that's about where you want to pin. In the meaty muscle part.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Had this happen.

It'll be fine just make sure you hit the biggest patch of muscle next time. The method posted above works well.

Been there done that. I don’t have much success in Quads. It will be fine though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a delt shot one time a bit too deep and oil leaked into the shoulder joint causing massive irritation that lasted 3 days. Got a bit gnarly to bench and all that so been there done that.

Also had this happen to me a couple of times when i pin too fast , oil leaks out of muscle. Keep an eye on it, youll be fine more than likely...

Back