• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What should I use from monsterlabs?

ProfessorMoriar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello forum!
Im 22, 155 pounds, 6'2", and have less than 5% bodyfat.
Looking to get rolling on some gains because im kinda small framed. Looking into Test E, and PCT pill pack from monsterlabs but not sure if there are better options with less side effects.
I keep reading stuff on "labs", kinda curious how i should go about this, how long to cycle, and how long to pct.
I welcome instruction from experienced users! Just tryna learn

I would get your diet on track first man. You should try to put on 15-20 pounds before doing a cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They, and by they I mean the guys who know their shit and are willing to help you, will need more information.

What does your current diet look like?

Do you lift now? How long have you been lifting? What is your current training schedule and plan?

What are your goals? Are you willing to sacrifice to achieve them?

At 22, with apparently little to no history of effective training, I wouldn’t run any gear at all. Learn how to train, eat and sleep. Get serious. Do that naturally for a while and see where that takes you.

There are a couple guys around that offer online coaching. If you are serious about changing your physique you should use one. A coach will make sure you are eating right, eating enough and training effectively to accomplish your goals.

At your height I bet with a decent coach you could add 20 lbs. in a year without messing around with your HPTA at all.

Im a pipeline welder, and work days are long. I eat a 450 calorie chorizo burrito for breakfast. For lunch its generally 2 pb&j sandwiches, 2 hardboiled eggs, 2 oranges, maybe a few oreos, and i generally try to eat a large sandwich or pasta (around 600 calories). Dinner generally consists of large amounds of good carbs, i eat homemade mac n cheese 3 times a week, the rest of the time spaghetti or hearty soups.

I really haven't the faintest idea about proper nutrition when trying to gain muscle so a coach would be very nice. Where would i find one?

I do brazilianm jiu jitsu competition so im trying to gain lean muscle and not go up a whole lot of weight. I go to the gym every day working, Back and bicep, next day chest and tricep, next day squats and calf workouts. A buddy made me a lifting program thats been working, i just wanna put on muscle at a faster rate. Not sure if there are better options as far as legal supplements go.

Im a pipeline welder, and work days are long. I eat a 450 calorie chorizo burrito for breakfast. For lunch its generally 2 pb&j sandwiches, 2 hardboiled eggs, 2 oranges, maybe a few oreos, and i generally try to eat a large sandwich or pasta (around 600 calories). Dinner generally consists of large amounds of good carbs, i eat homemade mac n cheese 3 times a week, the rest of the time spaghetti or hearty soups.

I really haven't the faintest idea about proper nutrition when trying to gain muscle so a coach would be very nice. Where would i find one?

I do brazilianm jiu jitsu competition so im trying to gain lean muscle and not go up a whole lot of weight. I go to the gym every day working, Back and bicep, next day chest and tricep, next day squats and calf workouts. A buddy made me a lifting program thats been working, i just wanna put on muscle at a faster rate. Not sure if there are better options as far as legal supplements go.

I literally eat your daily calories in 2 of my 6 meals for the day. Your very skinny and burn cals like a mother! You need to start taking more cals and read ALL of the stickies on this site. No AAS is gonna help right now. Training and a coach IS what u need. Mad respect!

Max

yep at your age, you got test that us 48 yr olds dream about... and say back in the day... they right you could pack on 20lbs easy with you size.. just depends what you're going for.. monster beef, or clean toned out athletic.. like what i like to hear.. " damn i didnt know you had that under your shirt" lol

Coach? For a guy just wanting to gain some mass, hiring a 'coach' is stupid. Most coaches are bogus. If you are wanting to go pro, which maybe 1% are capable of there are some great coaches. I know of one so called ASF 'vet' who paid $260 a month to a so called coach, and paid him for at least 2 years, and he still looks like a bean pole. I have never in my life used a 'coach'. I think I look pretty damn good on my own

Last edited:
Coach? For a guy just wanting to gain some mass, hiring a 'coach' is stupid. Most coaches are bogus. If you are wanting to go pro, which maybe 1% are capable of there are some great coaches. I know of one so called on ASF a 'vet' who paid $260 a month to a so called coach, and paid him for at 2 years, and e still looks like a bean pole. I have never in my life used a 'coach'. I think I look pretty damn good on my own

22, 6’ 2” 155lbs.

He needs more help than he can get asking a couple random questions on a forum. He doesn’t know to train and definitely doesn’t know how to eat. A few months playing follow the leader will fix that. He obviously hasn’t figured out on his own so far.

Hello forum!
Im 22, 155 pounds, 6'2", and have less than 5% bodyfat.
Looking to get rolling on some gains because im kinda small framed. Looking into Test E, and PCT pill pack from monsterlabs but not sure if there are better options with less side effects.
I keep reading stuff on "labs", kinda curious how i should go about this, how long to cycle, and how long to pct.
I welcome instruction from experienced users! Just tryna learn
Just curious. Your first thread you were searching for knowledge about aas and now you want to know what to buy. I've used monster's gear and have no problems but how did you decide he was the one for you? Once again just curious.

Now that ive dug a bit i think i should just dig into proper nutrition and workout schedule. A buddy of mine suggested I use test E to bulk up a bit for jiu jitsu competition. Tbh i think i just need a meal plan because i work out alot as it is... My calorie intake is low i guess idk... Could somebody make me a meal plan for muscle gain?

Back