• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Get FREAKY huge

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm trying to get to freak status, essentially. It's been a thought out decision and I'm ready to start chasing it. I have potentially 16 weeks in between contests and I wanna get pretty damn huge in this time while keeping low bodyfat. Then after that contest I'm really going to hit it hard. Let me know what you guys think of this plan:

weeks between contests:
16-13: 15iu slin, 50mcg of both igf1 des/lr3, 500mg test E, methadrol extreme
12-9: 3mg MTR, 500mg test E, super DMZ2
8-5: 15iu slin,50mcg of both igf1 des/lr3, 50mg Test Prop
4-1: 3mg MTR, 100mg Mast prop, 50mg Test Prop (drop test prop 2 weeks out), 100mg var

For the 6 months post contest it's looking like a modified version of mike Arnold's suggested protocol from another post:

Month 1, 3, 5:
Super DMZ 2.0 @ 2 caps/day
SD @ 20 mg/day
Testosterone E @ 500 mg/week
Insulin @ 15iu
IGF-1 LR3 @ 50 mcg/day

Month 2, 4, 6:
Testosterone E @ 500mg/week
MTR @ 3mg/day
Insulin @ 15iu

By the way, I'm 6'0" 200lbs currently and sub 10%bf.

Also, I respond VERY well to MTR with minimal sides hence how much I plan to use it and I don't respond well at all to test but am aware of its sexual/mood benefits (very prone to gyno and will be on minimally 1mg letro all the way through. This is the only thing that works for me).

Any suggestions/tips are welcome! Especially in regards to keeping my insulin sensitivity up with extended use of it (currently am very insulin sensitive).

Sounds like to much to me brother, at 200lbs why not just ramp your test dosage gradually, add in some tren e and you ccan't lose

Sounds like to much to me brother, at 200lbs why not just ramp your test dosage gradually, add in some tren e and you ccan't lose

Like I said I respond terribly to test in general. Not much muscle growth.. lot of bloating.. ALWAYS gyno. 500mg and 1g per week have the same strength/size benefits just more negatives with 1g.

I would just rec 1g teste ew for 3-4 months + 40-50mg dbol ed now thats mass.
or even 750mgteste ew , 400mg deca (12 weeks) + dbol.
old school but a killer cycle!

no GH? other than that it looks good....if you dont respond well to test than good...dont use much...i think your doing the right thing then...im assuming your following proper insulin protocol....sounds like a bad ass cycle....i myself have a little MTR to give a go at some point...yet to do the insulin but its in the bucket list...i just wanna see how far i can get without it

also if this is your first insulin run dont start out at 15units...i would satrt at 5 and adjust every couple days

lol, define freaky huge?

I understand the low test, not that it's wrong, but I don't understand the mass PH use? I agree with ramping the slin progressively VS going straight o 15ius based solely on research not personal use, I've never used it.

Personally, I would try using additional compounds instead of the PH use. I like Deca and an oral like Anadrol as a good combo for mass even when used with low test. Use a good AI for water retention/estro and a dopamine agonist to combat any adverse sexual sides.

Last edited:
lol, define freaky huge?

I understand the low test, not that it's wrong, but I don't understand the mass PH use? I agree with ramping the slin progressively VS going straight o 15ius based solely on research not personal use, I've never used it.

Personally, I would try using additional compounds instead of the PH use. I like Deca and an oral like Anadrol as a good combo for mass even when used with low test. Use a good AI for water retention/estro and a dopamine agonist to combat any adverse sexual sides.

Thanks for chiming in. By the end of the what would be nearly 40 weeks I want to be around 230-240lbs under 12%bf.

As mike arnold described, the reason for the oral PHs is to keep the strength gains going and basically keep momentum up. From what I've run in the past, Deca literally makes me fat.. SO much water retention. Not a fan. Adrol has next to 0 effect on me (from multiple legit sources) and I like Superdrol MUCH better. And of course I'd start lower on the slin, probably 5iu, and ramp to 15iu but that's what I'd end at. Additionally, my liver must be a trooper because as per bloodwork even on heavy orals my liver enzymes were still good to go

Baba, I may add in GH but from my research as far as hypertrophy igf1 does the job better, plus its cheaper. I'm still young so I don't really need the anti-aging benefits from it and my joints are good (even on winny) so that's another reason.

I'll be running a log along with all of this with pictures just to show you guys what determination and the right drugs (from knowing your own body) can really do! I'm pumped to say the least.

Thanks for chiming in. By the end of the what would be nearly 40 weeks I want to be around 230-240lbs under 12%bf.

As mike arnold described, the reason for the oral PHs is to keep the strength gains going and basically keep momentum up. From what I've run in the past, Deca literally makes me fat.. SO much water retention. Not a fan. Adrol has next to 0 effect on me (from multiple legit sources) and I like Superdrol MUCH better. And of course I'd start lower on the slin, probably 5iu, and ramp to 15iu but that's what I'd end at. Additionally, my liver must be a trooper because as per bloodwork even on heavy orals my liver enzymes were still good to go

Baba, I may add in GH but from my research as far as hypertrophy igf1 does the job better, plus its cheaper. I'm still young so I don't really need the anti-aging benefits from it and my joints are good (even on winny) so that's another reason.

I'll be running a log along with all of this with pictures just to show you guys what determination and the right drugs (from knowing your own body) can really do! I'm pumped to say the least.

A great way to fine tune ideas is bounce them off like minded people, imo, your welcome!

Being intuitive is vital to success in both gear and routines, shit for that matter life in general, lol. You understand that and that alone will take you farther than some might think...

Stay focused, I'm feeding off the excitement! I'll be subbed for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
A great way to fine tune ideas is bounce them off like minded people, imo, your welcome!

Being intuitive is vital to success in both gear and routines, shit for that matter life in general, lol. You understand that and that alone will take you farther than some might think...

Stay focused, I'm feeding off the excitement! I'll be subbed for sure.

Thanks dude! If all goes well maybe I'll make an appearance on the national stage. Who knows

Keep an eye on my log in AY's subforum up until my contest then I'm going to start a new log after that

Back