• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Building Chest

dosborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was curious about your guy's opinion. Can you build the upper middle part of the chest or do you think this is more genetic?

I was curious about your guy's opinion. Can you build the upper middle part of the chest or do you think this is more genetic?
Lots of incline bench press and incline fly's also incline DB narrow grip..works wonders for upper and middle chest development..some genetics involved I would say..but mostly hard work, food, rest will build up the stubborn upper chest for ya

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Lots of incline bench press and incline fly's also incline DB narrow grip..works wonders for upper and middle chest development..some genetics involved I would say..but mostly hard work, food, rest will build up the stubborn upper chest for ya

That's the one thing I haven't tried that I was going to start incorporating, the DB narrow grip. I have always focused on incline. The middle upper part of my chest has been stubborn!

- - - Updated - - -

That's the one thing I haven't tried that I was going to start incorporating, the DB narrow grip. I have always focused on incline. The middle upper part of my chest has been stubborn!

Back