• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vision is back (personal downtown)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First and foremost how is everyone? I hope we are all meeting our Target goals.. spring is here and before we know it t-shirt weather will be around the corner, sun's out guns out .

With this said I apologize if I have not replied back to anyone in the past several days due to the fact that I took off some personal time, nothing bad just some much-needed r&r..

I will respond back to everyone's inquiries in the order that I have received them so please allow me ample opportunity to reply.. once I reply please make all your responses to the same exact email or private message without manufacturing a new one to avoid any miscommunication, this way we have a transcript of our dialogue.

It's great to see everyone..

Have an absolutely amazing day!

First and foremost how is everyone? I hope we are all meeting our Target goals.. spring is here and before we know it t-shirt weather will be around the corner, sun's out guns out .

With this said I apologize if I have not replied back to anyone in the past several days due to the fact that I took off some personal time, nothing bad just some much-needed r&r..

I will respond back to everyone's inquiries in the order that I have received them so please allow me ample opportunity to reply.. once I reply please make all your responses to the same exact email or private message without manufacturing a new one to avoid any miscommunication, this way we have a transcript of our dialogue.

It's good to know you're still with is bud

R&R and personal time is a must. I'm glad to see you're taking this time for you and your family.:winkfinger:

Back