• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle help!

tommyb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've got 4 g of bold cyp. If you were gonna incorporate this into your cycle, how would you do it?

I could do 200mg on M/W/F for 600mg per week, this would last ~14 weeks. Or, I could get about 12 weeks out of it pinning 100 mg/day (will be pinning ED anyways). Or any other ideas you might have....

What are you trying to accomplish?
I am basically recomping, a typical summer type cycle. Hope to drop a few %bf and put on 5-10 lbs of lbm. My cycle will be a test-p/mast-p/bold-cyp stack. I'm throwing the bold in for pumps, vascularity, and endurance. I have no experience with it so I'm wondering how you vets would use 4g of bold cyp (@200mg/ml).

any feedback is much appreciated

If anyone wants to give some input on the dosing they would use for any of the compounds in this stack this stack, that would be awesome too.

For the test, I am not kickstarting with any oral, so I was thinking about using 100 mg/day for the first 4 weeks, and then 50 mg/day for the remainder of the cycle. I have enough mast to run 10 weeks (70 days) at 100 mg/day, but I might only go 6-8 weeks in case of prostate stuff. The cycle length depends on how I choose to use the bold...

Back