• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Break or no Break?

Devil Dog 82nd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on 210 of test cyp a week for 2 years now. Don't feel the same effects as when I first started. Should I go off for a couple months then go back on?

Thanks

Been on 210 of test cyp a week for 2 years now. Don't feel the same effects as when I first started. Should I go off for a couple months then go back on?

Thanks

Are you on trt? Or just cruising because? Maybe try and do a solid pct and recover naturally. Never know. Need more details

How old are you? What has changed in your daily adventures since you started? Stats? goals?

Id say being on straight for two years if your in your 30’s or higher and your prolly looking at trt for life, but ya never know. All you gots is time so you could try a pct...

I ran a straight 500mg of test EW for 2 years when i was 18. (Don't ask i was an idiot back then).

The result was that i had to go on TRT.

Docs refused to prescribe it because my test was 370. Technically normalish but not nearly enough for how i like to function. Voice gone all bitchy and shit at 370.

In my opinion, if you have been taking 210mg of test cyp a week for 2 years you may as well continue. You already made the commitment to injecting, stick with it.

Sorry for the limited information. I work out in some form 7days a week. I alternate between weights and cardio running, weights one day running next. At 57 and because of my employer I must maintain a semi high level of fitness. My goals are to be strong and get stronger, as strong as I can at 57without a permanent injury. If trt is test replacement therapy then, yes. I goin once a week to a clinic and get my shot, don’t know what cruising is, please explain. My though was my body is so use to that level I would go off for a few months then restart and increase my weekly test levels to an increase of 400 a week and supplement with Deca, which the clinic offers.

It would be good to go off.........if you can recover natural T.

If your on TRT like me(hypogonadism), I can never go OFF. But if you produce testosterone naturally then I would stop and do a proper dose PCT regimen, take bloods and if all is good stay off as long as you can before re-starting. I don’t produce my own testosterone and coming off was a complete nightmare, mentally and physically. Real TRT is for life in my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s on TRT by doctors order from what I gather... he’s asking about the testosterone tolerance. As in, his body isn’t responding like it used to. At 57 years old I’d stay in TRT bro.

look into hgh at your age. Might make a difference.

Adding proviron couldnt hurt...

He’s on TRT by doctors order from what I gather... he’s asking about the testosterone tolerance. As in, his body isn’t responding like it used to. At 57 years old I’d stay in TRT bro.

look into hgh at your age. Might make a difference.

Adding proviron couldnt hurt...

Love proviron! And I agree he should stay the course. His bloods would help, who knows where his cholesterol or e2 is at which is a huge factor. Could be affecting him immensely

Don't go off. At 57, having been on for years, you will not recover. It is not good to have your test levels drop in the toilet and fluctuate them a lot.

Check your hematocrit and estrogen and all of that.

Maybe lower the dose to 100 - 150 mg a week for a long while.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m going to side with the people telling you to stay on. At your age the odds of recovering normal htpa function is slim. I would get blood work if you haven’t been already. Blood work is a part of using aas. You might just have gotten used to the dose. Doesn’t mean you need more of anything. Also (I know this is obvious) As you continue to get older you will slow down it’s just life. Upping the dose or adding deca won’t necessarily improve much..

Sorry for the limited information. I work out in some form 7days a week. I alternate between weights and cardio running, weights one day running next. At 57 and because of my employer I must maintain a semi high level of fitness. My goals are to be strong and get stronger, as strong as I can at 57without a permanent injury. If trt is test replacement therapy then, yes. I goin once a week to a clinic and get my shot, don’t know what cruising is, please explain. My though was my body is so use to that level I would go off for a few months then restart and increase my weekly test levels to an increase of 400 a week and supplement with Deca, which the clinic offers.

It would be good to go off.........if you can recover natural T.

He posted at the same time as me.
Yeah after reading that you gonna have to stay on. You can try some hcg to reset your sensitivity. Proviron too. 400 test and deca is a cycle.

After 2 years at that age you won’t recover. You can either dec the dose to 100mg for 3m to “clean” up receptor sites. Or even blast for 2-4m to shock your system. Sometimes even going from test to sustanon does the trick.

Back