• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

elbow pain suggestions

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On week 6 of test e cycle been training hard and elbows are hurting but not while lifting just for days (3-4) after. Take naproxen doc prescribed 500mg x2 ed. Thinking of adding low dose deca or npp. Thanks for suggestions

if its sore tendons not much elbow stretching will do...maybe ease up on the heavy weights you will regret it in the long run if you don't...I just added NPP to my diet since I have bad joints due to heavy lifting when i was younger...

Most likely its elbow tedonitis. I have it bad on the right elbow, had to eliminate certain triceps exercises such as skull crushers or overhead DB extensions. Do not do exercises that cause imediate triceps pain and ice after every workout.

Deca at a low dose will help you. Its worth trying.

Get some caspacion patches. They only sell them at walgreens. Or you can get the gel at most stores, but the patches are much better[

Also a roller of bio freeze. It doesn't last long, but you will have complete relief for 30-45 min

Lastly is RICE
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

Ice it after your workout , put a wrap on right after, then keep it elevated above your heart

You can Icing it won't do much for you since there is no swelling present. Heating it will help circulation throughout the arm in that area, which could help out the area somewhat. I would get some wrap and wrap up the area in a sports medicine type wrap (causing opposition of forces). Or, you could get those tight, nylon type stretchy material arm bands that those basketball players use. It it to help tendonitis. Which is really what this sounds like to me. Good luck!

I have significant swelling with my elbow tendonitis, and icing is what really helps. I cant even rest my elbow on a padded arm rest.

I just fell into this category last week during a high intensity workout. believe it or not it was only 175lb that put me under. I haven't worked out since then(except for Legs). I've been doing hours of research and it seems like time is the number one healer. Reducing inflammation will work but really only for pain. I just ordered a highly recommended Tennis/Golfers elbow brace and am hoping to get some relief from that.

IML Gear Cream!
Every thought about running some peptides? Maybe some Ipam or some TB500. I can only speak for myself and my body but I strongly believe in using peptides for any type of injury like that.

Back