• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PIP-test c

GBPACK26

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was part of the replacement TDs that went out a couple months back and that process went extremely smooth as the original pack had a dosing problem but the replacement TDs are giving some INSANE PIP! Anyone else have this problem with the test c. This is not a new dosage for me and it's my 3rd straight pin with the same PIP. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is the first I've heard about this. How much are you pinning?

So I was part of the replacement TDs that went out a couple months back and that process went extremely smooth as the original pack had a dosing problem but the replacement TDs are giving some INSANE PIP! Anyone else have this problem with the test c. This is not a new dosage for me and it's my 3rd straight pin with the same PIP. Thoughts?

750mg per week

The test C I have has been smooth with no issues. I have went thru several bottles. I did buy in summer time.

It's been handled. Thanks for the help.

Worst fucking PIP ever. Fuck.

Sir...you have made your point and you have been taken care of. You are the only customer that has ever had issues regarding this compound. If I had to guess, you are allergic to a particular solvent. There is no need to beat a dead horse.

Worst fucking PIP ever. Fuck.

Sir...you have made your point and you have been taken care of. You are the only customer that has ever had issues regarding this compound. If I had to guess, you are allergic to a particular solvent. There is no need to beat a dead horse.

You beat me to it, I was gonna say the same thing..

Definitely didn't want to bump this bullshit, but if you look at the OP's post history, all he does is piss and moan. I would ban his sorry ass.

Yeah I've ran a pretty considerable amount of GC gear and it's never given me a problem

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

I've been using GC test cyp & their DHB and never had any pip at all. All Gc's products I've used so far goes in like butter.

Back