• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bones ordered here too lol

theboneman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yea, had a little hiccup but to be fair i fullfilled my end, it was the right thing to do and i give everyone a fair shake !!
What up triple g !!

IM A HIGH MG FAN GOT THE 500 SUS THE BIG BOY EQ I GOT THE RIP MIX AND ANADROLS YEA I AINT FUCKING AROUND IM BACK B....

?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Glad to see you back with us Bones !

Woof woof!

Just got my first confirmation so the wheels are turning hahaha good deal !!!
Thanks bro i love higher mg gear i feel like a old pin cushion man im gonna run it all thru summer i miss my muscle.
My wife got me a muscle shirt it says Guns dont kill people Fathers with daughters kill people lol cant wait to bust it out

Oh man i just fucking caufht that . son of a bitch my bad woof woof right back at you awe man nothing but love for u i know what u mean now hell yea ...
Woof m.fkrs !!! LoL

Wheres all the MONSTERS ???!!!
Hows this high mg gear and that top of the line looks like theres 3 kinds right.
Anybody a monster yet ???

thats what im hearing, thank you, yea my aunts visiting, she already left ....
kabeesh ??
Ahh good to see you back boneman. I don't always speak your forum language so I'm not sure I quite understand the aunt comment and kabeesh lol. So I will just say WOOF WOOF because I know you understand that!

Hope this order is going good for you bro. Shouldn't be long before items are in hand.

Ahh good to see you back boneman. I don't always speak your forum language so I'm not sure I quite understand the aunt comment and kabeesh lol. So I will just say WOOF WOOF because I know you understand that!

Hope this order is going good for you bro. Shouldn't be long before items are in hand.

pm sent

Yea, had a little hiccup but to be fair i fullfilled my end, it was the right thing to do and i give everyone a fair shake !!
What up triple g !!

IM A HIGH MG FAN GOT THE 500 SUS THE BIG BOY EQ I GOT THE RIP MIX AND ANADROLS YEA I AINT FUCKING AROUND IM BACK B....

Havent seen a post from you in a long time. Were you by any chance in jail for raging on someone in the grocery store?

Hahaha yes sir.. Just got out !!!!
My aunt landed today. Shes a monster !!!!
They do have a very fast t.a.
Ive ran monster b4 and the gear is awesome im holding the goldline sus 500 gonna pin in a secound just wanted the boyz 2 know they pulled thru for me.
Actually gonna run 2 sources gear starting today. LOL. Thats how i roll the more the merryer. Got that 600mg EQ too.
So as usual for me my cycle is just about everything all at once. Remember wen i had liver failure oh my god serious shit and this forum kept me alive. Thank you. Then i pinned andro jel for 6weeks it was actually the strongest i ever was.. painful but wow and please dont anyone do a BONES cycle i warn u. You will probably die !!
I almost did so yea dont fukn follow me.
. i have 2 sources right now so ill be pinnimg tren e. Cyp. Sus e.q. and doing drols and tbols.
Fucking aye right. Maybe its just me but i cant do a little of anything.
Just greatful for clean ass gear because i mixem in my 10ml syringes hahahaha.
Oh im running only 5ius of gh a day just because. Well because i have to run everything because im a feen. I cant wait to smash stuff. People cars man i watched way to much tv wen i was a kid.
Hahaha look brothers some of you been pm ing me and im so fkn grateful for that kind of love thank you. It means the world to me you really dont know and i cherish these friendships. U know the truth and u guys not only got me thru my renal failure. U got me back today were i am and im grateful.
Thank you.
BONES "R" US !!!!

Hahaha yes sir.. Just got out !!!!
My aunt landed today. Shes a monster !!!!
They do have a very fast t.a.
Ive ran monster b4 and the gear is awesome im holding the goldline sus 500 gonna pin in a secound just wanted the boyz 2 know they pulled thru for me.
Actually gonna run 2 sources gear starting today. LOL. Thats how i roll the more the merryer. Got that 600mg EQ too.
So as usual for me my cycle is just about everything all at once. Remember wen i had liver failure oh my god serious shit and this forum kept me alive. Thank you. Then i pinned andro jel for 6weeks it was actually the strongest i ever was.. painful but wow and please dont anyone do a BONES cycle i warn u. You will probably die !!
I almost did so yea dont fukn follow me.
. i have 2 sources right now so ill be pinnimg tren e. Cyp. Sus e.q. and doing drols and tbols.
Fucking aye right. Maybe its just me but i cant do a little of anything.
Just greatful for clean ass gear because i mixem in my 10ml syringes hahahaha.
Oh im running only 5ius of gh a day just because. Well because i have to run everything because im a feen. I cant wait to smash stuff. People cars man i watched way to much tv wen i was a kid.
Hahaha look brothers some of you been pm ing me and im so fkn grateful for that kind of love thank you. It means the world to me you really dont know and i cherish these friendships. U know the truth and u guys not only got me thru my renal failure. U got me back today were i am and im grateful.
Thank you.
BONES "R" US !!!!

I feel like your posts should end with an...

2etmxk.jpg

hahahahahaha OH YEA !!!!
THATS FKN AWESOME MAN !!! I WAS SO JUICED ONE TIME MY BROTHER SAID HOW COME EVERYTIME I SEE YOU YOU LOOK LIKE THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR YOU STARE LIKE YOUR REALLY ANGRY THEN SILENCE THEN YOU FUCKING YELL EVEN IF ITS OVER A BAGLE MISSING, HAHA
MAN we use to feed off these guys OH YEA !!!!! I WAS A HULKAMANIAC BROTHER,
THE PRAYERS THE VITAMANS THE AMINOES DUDE KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN JEAN !! then my bro say and the steroids OH YEA !!!!
OH YEA !!!

Back