• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

TD by GC

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A flawless experience from top to bottom. Original order email was responded to extremely fast and process was simple. Once all of the standard formalities were sorted it was a wrap. I wasn’t expecting my pack until later in the week but GC must have a teleport machine. Picked up TPP/NPP/Mast P, dbol, and aromasin for an ai to assist with any bloat from the dbol. Going to run it for 8 weeks and add Trest for the final four weeks. Then I will cruise for 4 weeks to get my levels in line and repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Party time! I wish you could run the Trest longer....you will fall in love with it.

A flawless experience from top to bottom. Original order email was responded to extremely fast and process was simple. Once all of the standard formalities were sorted it was a wrap. I wasn’t expecting my pack until later in the week but GC must have a teleport machine. Picked up TPP/NPP/Mast P, dbol, and aromasin for an ai to assist with any bloat from the dbol. Going to run it for 8 weeks and add Trest for the final four weeks. Then I will cruise for 4 weeks to get my levels in line and repeat.

Party time! I wish you could run the Trest longer....you will fall in love with it.

What are you running it with and how long?

Switching compounds is the way to go.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
GC has some nice donation prices. Might have to try them out.

Pulling the trigger this weekend and getting some trest, the hard part is going to be not slapping it into my cycle now.

Oh yeah! Keep me posted.

Pulling the trigger this weekend and getting some trest, the hard part is going to be not slapping it into my cycle now.

Back