• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking to run my first GH cycle

TJRiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have never ran GH before but looking to start a cycle, The 15 Iu greytops and ran it for 3 iu's a day 5 days a week. How long could I stay on it and what kinda of changes could I expect. I totally understand this is a Marathon not a race. Id much rather run less for a longer period of time.

I have never ran GH before but looking to start a cycle, The 15 Iu greytops and ran it for 3 iu's a day 5 days a week. How long could I stay on it and what kinda of changes could I expect. I totally understand this is a Marathon not a race. Id much rather run less for a longer period of time.
You can stay on it forever it takes a while to see significant physical change but internally it starts immediately . After about 6 months skin gets better it aids in fat loss hair gets shinier .. i been on the better psrt of 3 years all puretropin from IRON LION .5 iu a day. I cant pinpoint wen but ive definitely gained permanent muscle w the aid of the hgh.
Hope that helped i dont know the science behind it but i know it works...perhaps monty ,tren or Rehh will chime in and bresk it down for u.
All the best

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

If you've never run hgh then I recommend starting at 1iu for a couple weeks, then 2iu for a month, then 3iu. 3iu is a good dose to get results. I recommend a minimum cycle of 3 months, 4-6 month cycles are better. The Greytops are great, that's what I'm running now. I preload 4 slin pins out of each vial which is 3.75iu and do that 5x a week. After your first cycle then you could start at 2 or 3iu

Last edited:
If you've never run hgh then I recommend starting at 1iu for a couple weeks, then 2iu for a month, then 3iu. 3iu is a good dose to get results. I recommend a minimum cycle of 3 months, 4-6 month cycles are better. The Greytops are great, that's what I'm running now. I preload 4 slin pins out of each vial which is 3.75iu and do that 5x a week. After your first cycle then you could start at 2 or 3iu
When did you start noticing the physical effects ? And what wer they...if you dont mind me asking.

ironlion-labs.net

What are you running with it? How old are you? What is your reason for adding hgh? What is your current condition (height, weight, body fat)?

I tend to agree with REHH about starting at 1 iu and working your way up, especially when using generics, although I work my way up more aggressively than the schedule he suggests, maybe two or three days at 1 iu, assess blood pressure and water retention, then increase . . .

When did you start noticing the physical effects ? And what wer they...if you dont mind me asking.

ironlion-labs.net

I can feel gh within days because i start retaining water but it also seems to improve my mood almost immediately too. So those two within the first week. The muscle mass, fat loss takes at least a month to start.

When would you say the best time to take your gh is? Let's say ill be running 3-4 ius, should i split the dosages morning and night? Before bed, after eating, before gym or after... what's your typical injection schedule look like?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I can feel gh within days because i start retaining water but it also seems to improve my mood almost immediately too. So those two within the first week. The muscle mass, fat loss takes at least a month to start.
I bet this has to do with age. I notice it quickly, too. I bet a 20 year old wouldn't. That's why I asked the guy's age above.

When would you say the best time to take your gh is? Let's say ill be running 3-4 ius, should i split the dosages morning and night? Before bed, after eating, before gym or after... what's your typical injection schedule look like?

I've tried dosing at different times and I like best preworkout because it seems to give me a mental boost and I believe more energy. When I first started taking gh it was very pronounced but now that I've been running for 3yrs not as much. I do one injection a day, just for convenience, but the most I've ever run was 4iu. If you go 4iu plus then it might be better to split into two injections, especially if getting side effects from higher dosages. I tried doing 2iu twice a day vs 4 iu once a day and i didn't feel a difference....but that was just going off feel, maybe you would have better results down the road but would be hard to gauge imo.

Last edited:
I bet this has to do with age. I notice it quickly, too. I bet a 20 year old wouldn't. That's why I asked the guy's age above.

I would agree, the older you are better the results, especially at lower doses like 2-4iu which is close to replacement dosing. Just like a young guy with good test levels will get nothing from trt.

I've tried dosing at different times and I like best preworkout because it seems to give me a mental boost and I believe more energy. When I first started taking gh it was very pronounced but now that I've been running for 3yrs not as much. I do one injection a day, just for convenience, but the most I've ever run was 4iu. If you go 4iu plus then it might be better to split into two injections, especially if getting side effects from higher dosages. I tried doing 2iu twice a day vs 4 iu once a day and i didn't feel a difference....but that was just going off feel, maybe you would have better results down the road but would be hard to gauge imo.
Right on....i appreciate the feed back.... I'm thinking ill take your advice on starting off with the 2ius prework out for a couple weeks and then work myself up from there...... Is it necessary to use insulin or t3 or would that be over kill? I know alot of guys use both, but I'd prefer neither if it isn't recommended....I'll be running it approximately 6 months.... do you inject daily or 5 days on 2 off or eod? I know this is a loaded question so anyone Willing to throw some knowledge my way I'm all ears.

I agree with Rehh on this.

GH pre workout here as well. You're getting the biggest increase in gh serum levels about the time you finish training so, in turn, this should lead to better recovery.

You will have to find your best time though. Some get very lethargic after gh injections so during the day might not work as well.

If I were going to list my preferred times in order -

Pre workout
Fasted in the morning
Before bed

GH pre workout here as well. You're getting the biggest increase in gh serum levels about the time you finish training so, in turn, this should lead to better recovery.

You will have to find your best time though. Some get very lethargic after gh injections so during the day might not work as well.

Pre workout
Fasted in the morning
Before bed
Good advice. I prefer before bed because I get very lethargic after injection, anything over 1iu and I'm a zombie. Otherwise I'd be doing preworkout

Pre workout
Fasted in the morning
Before bed
Do you inject 5 days on 2 off .... eod .. or everyday?

Right on....i appreciate the feed back.... I'm thinking ill take your advice on starting off with the 2ius prework out for a couple weeks and then work myself up from there...... Is it necessary to use insulin or t3 or would that be over kill? I know alot of guys use both, but I'd prefer neither if it isn't recommended....I'll be running it approximately 6 months.... do you inject daily or 5 days on 2 off or eod? I know this is a loaded question so anyone Willing to throw some knowledge my way I'm all ears.

Definitely don't need to run t3 or slin, especially with only 2iu. As you get up higher like 4+ then those can have some synergistic effects but not needed.

5 on 2 off for me. 1 hour preworkout preferably
Question for you REHH, I’m doin 3.3 everyday fasted a.m. then eat 2 hours later. After first meal I get extremely tired and need to nod off for 20 min or so. I’m 1 out of 6 months in so far and this hasn’t alleviated. Is there any drawbacks to pre bed as opposed to what I’m doin now or am I on the best course?

Get Shredded!
I ran my dose for 10 months at 5 on 2 off. I ran it at 2iu pre workout and 2iu before bed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I saw great results from this. I was 27-28 at the time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Question for you REHH, I’m doin 3.3 everyday fasted a.m. then eat 2 hours later. After first meal I get extremely tired and need to nod off for 20 min or so. I’m 1 out of 6 months in so far and this hasn’t alleviated. Is there any drawbacks to pre bed as opposed to what I’m doin now or am I on the best course?

Some people dose before bed for that reason. Once your igf is elevated it's working 24/7 so your fine doing it that way. I dose preworkout because I get a slight mood enhancenent and energy after injection.

Back