• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Semi skip loading

joos23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have luck trying this or with skip loading? I am thinking of doing something real similar. Basically high GL starchy/sugary carbs on refeed day, but do it towards bed time. I am thinking low fat foods such as fruit grain bars, cerals that digest well, rice krispie treats, fruit filling, dried fruit, low fat muffins, angel food cake, baked chips, rice cakes, honey etc. I just want to keep fat low as possible, but foods that digest well

I'm sure its going to depend on the persons body and how lean you are. Curious if anyone has had success

Anyone have luck trying this or with skip loading? I am thinking of doing something real similar. Basically high GL starchy/sugary carbs on refeed day, but do it towards bed time. I am thinking low fat foods such as fruit grain bars, cerals that digest well, rice krispie treats, fruit filling, dried fruit, low fat muffins, angel food cake, baked chips, rice cakes, honey etc. I just want to keep fat low as possible, but foods that digest well

I'm sure its going to depend on the persons body and how lean you are. Curious if anyone has had success

I've followed this method for a long time and have clients do it when we're getting deeper into a cut if they need it.

I guess you're cutting? If not it's not going to work like you expect.

It works well. One or two days a week depending on how progress is. Minimal fat. None added. Any type of carbs throughout the day, not just at night.

You'll need to monitor your weight closely.

The day after you should be up a few lbs, if not, you didn't load enough. 3-4 days later you should be under your starting weight before the load if you're above it, you loaded too much. That's about as simply as I can explain it. Just carb loading.

Skip will add in certain fats though. This is just carb loading. Very effective and easy when you get it dialed it.

Im a big fan of carb loads but I consume zero fats on the load day and a minimum of 600 grams of carbs. Less carbs just doesn't illicit the best effect for me.

Im a big fan of carb loads but I consume zero fats on the load day and a minimum of 600 grams of carbs. Less carbs just doesn't illicit the best effect for me.

You use the above carbs I suggested like skip loading?

Back