• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another td

relridge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys rock thanks for always being great with customer service I know I can be a pain in the ass but you guys always take great care of me20190316_142407.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just a quick question are all injects 20 percent off cause I want the test mast deca blend and if it's on sale time to load up

Yes...that's correct.

Just a quick question are all injects 20 percent off cause I want the test mast deca blend and if it's on sale time to load up

relridge, have you used the GC Test/Deca/Mast blend before? If so, how did you run it and what results did you get?

I'm asking because I ordered some today

relridge, have you used the GC Test/Deca/Mast blend before? If so, how did you run it and what results did you get?

I’m waiting till later this year to give this blend a shot, but everyone here that has ran it including Ldog says it’s extremely potent.

Its excellent.....some guys pin 1ml per week...others pin 2ml per week....some guys in between. It varies per person.

Got my first order from GC today, and I have to say, I’m impressed. Not only is their cust svc on point and their packaging and delivery, but they are by far the best UGL I’ve dealt with.

So I couldn’t wait to try there Test/Deca/Mast blend, so I pinned 2cc today and it’s silky smooth. Planning on 3 cc/wk with a D-boll kick start for 16 weeks. So I’ll let you guys know how it goes.IMG_0113.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Looks good man..what's the dose of that blend?..I forgot..I lost my grocery list

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

you pinned 2ml? That's some serious mg's!

Got my first order from GC today, and I have to say, I’m impressed. Not only is their cust svc on point and their packaging and delivery, but they are by far the best UGL I’ve dealt with.

So I couldn’t wait to try there Test/Deca/Mast blend, so I pinned 2cc today and it’s silky smooth. Planning on 3 cc/wk with a D-boll kick start for 16 weeks. So I’ll let you guys know how it goes.View attachment 39776

So I couldn’t wait to try there Test/Deca/Mast blend, so I pinned 2cc today and it’s silky smooth. Planning on 3 cc/wk with a D-boll kick start for 16 weeks. So I’ll let you guys know how it goes.View attachment 39776

Keep us posted on the 600mg Mix. Great combo. I am interested in hearing about your progress.

Max

Thanks!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

copy...just checking bro.

ldog,

I'm front-loading this week, then I'll drop to 3cc/wk. I guess I should have noted that in my post.

It would be nice to try the 600mg mix along with some extra Test Iso each week. Might be a good plan.

Max

Back