• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Maximpep

The exemestane is gtg, I'm on it now at 25mg/day and it's gotten my stratospheric E2 down almost within range. Going for another blood test shortly, hopefully low E2 this time.

Maximpep seems like a quality operation. Nice glass vials, glass droppers, good shipping practices.

The exemestane is gtg, I'm on it now at 25mg/day and it's gotten my stratospheric E2 down almost within range. Going for another blood test shortly, hopefully low E2 this time.

Maximpep seems like a quality operation. Nice glass vials, glass droppers, good shipping practices.

Can you keep us posted on the labs, thanks!

As you can see Maxim is making an awesome name for themselves between ASF, IMAG and a few others. I guarantee you will not be disappointed, and if there is any problem at all which I doubt there will be, Maxim will take care of it EVERY TIME!

My left nip was getting fuckin sore so i started dosing stane at 25mg/day and it went away. I stopped dosing for about 2 weeks and the soreness came back. Needless to say i started back up.

Can you keep us posted on the labs, thanks!

As promised here's an updated lab. I continued to use the Maximpep exemestane @ 25mg/day most days, missing maybe one day in three due to a chaotic away-from-home schedule. With 100% coverage my E2 numbers will be lower. The product is potent. The squeaking is getting louder daily.

Ramblings unrelated to the stane: Blood was drawn four days after last test pin of 500mg (~1200 mg/wk). This is MLG gear, nice and strong. Treadmill activity in the cage is furious. Not sure what's up with the liver values but I'm coming off cycle (no more tren or var, both possible culprits) so they should improve.

Bummer about MaximPep de-listing from this forum but it might be related to recent obnoxious LE activity. I'll still be a customer, but let me make it clear that all previous commentary and lab results are in regards to my research rat. No human consumption here -- that would be, um... maybe illegal.

Attachments

• bloodclip13.png
    bloodclip13.png
    165 KB · Views: 20
awesome results, chocolate malt! how.high was your.e2? test is.nice.and high! as is.free test!

never seen maxim do a rat wrong yet

Back