• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bodybuilding on pocket change? How tight are you..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, maybe the title is a bit misleading but the power point to the topic is "body-building on a budge".

Let's hear some ways that most of you finagle ways with being able to afford your food/diets (AAS not included, but an added bonus to the topic).
What are some of your staple items, your go to food resources that doesn't knock you over the head while stealing your wallet like you're walking the back streets a Rio de Janeiro?!?!?

For myself, I pull a side-job or 2 during the week for quick cash that doesn't come from the household monies between my wife an I... Our agreement from day one has been "no joint funds or household money goes to my way of life" within reason (I can purchase protein and sups).. Gear is on ME and A huge chunk of my diet is on ME as well, it's only fair, everything else I bring home to the table goes directly to our home and the well-being of everyone that lives in it..

How do you guys dip into the wallet without killing the wallet?

I use a Sugar Mama!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya if said "sugar mama" is payin like she s weighin.Mine s not fat though can t get fat on cat food.Also BJ s and Costco are great on tight budgets.

Honestly the Animal “Big On A Budget” videos changed the game for me to eat for mass and save cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought BJ's were great on any budget.....

I’ve seen on the show cops, that you can go to the hood and get them for $10. They most likely won’t have teeth either. But that’s a topic for the pit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back on topic, I’ve always been a hustler. I’ve always found a side hustle to fund things that I can’t take from my normal salary. I’m a firm believer in always finding a side hustle. Legal ones are better, but when in a pinch, do what you have to do lol. My side hustle these days is generally online coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm doing things like painting and home repair as well as computer consulting as side gigs. As long as I can handle it I can do it.

Easy. Hunt during the winter to stock that freezer. Plus you know exactly what you're eating.

I also alway use to side hustle in my younger broke day’s. Even did a few bachelorette parties:)

- - - Updated - - -

Easy. Hunt during the winter to stock that freezer. Plus you know exactly what you're eating.
Wow long time bro ! What’s been good ?

IML Gear Cream!
I sell vialed canola oil to high school kids as roidz to pay for my actual roidz.

I sell vialed canola oil to high school kids as roidz to pay for my actual roidz.

Truly doing the lords work. Amen. Lmao.

Like others, I pick up side jobs. Painting, trim work, etc. About to embark on doing my own glass work, did it for years before my current job but wanting to do my own thing. Hopefully it will turn into a permanent gig.

I’d had a side hustle that helps cover any cost. That side hustle recently dried up so I’m broke as hell from an AAS budget standpoint.

My wife and I have a similar agreement that she doesn’t care so long I don’t hurt the household.

I also alway use to side hustle in my younger broke day’s. Even did a few bachelorette parties:)

- - - Updated - - -

Wow long time bro ! What’s been good ?

Hey dude. It has been a long while. Life got busy and I had to pull my focus away for a little bit. I'm back now boy!

Back