• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Upcoming Trest cycle

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after reading Ldog's log of his experience with Trest as well as other people's logs. I decided to get some of GC's trest. Looking at doing the following. Please chime in with tweaks.

50 mg trest EOD
150 mg TPP EOD

Question is should I add mast E to the mix at 400mg per week? Also thinking of adding HGH at 3.3 ius either ED or EOD.
Also, thoughts on long vs short ester of test with the trest?

I would not go over 250mg of Test per week. Basic Test E or C would be fine and you could get by with 1 pin per week of Test.
I wouldn't add Mast.....just run these two so you can truly understand how Trest effects you.

I would not go over 250mg of Test per week. Basic Test E or C would be fine and you could get by with 1 pin per week of Test.
I wouldn't add Mast.....just run these two so you can truly understand how Trest effects you.

will do and appreciate the advice.

I agree with ldog's advice.

Let me add to make sure you have a legit AI. You will probably find you'll need 25mg of aromasin ED.

So after reading Ldog's log of his experience with Trest as well as other people's logs. I decided to get some of GC's trest. Looking at doing the following. Please chime in with tweaks.

50 mg trest EOD
150 mg TPP EOD

Question is should I add mast E to the mix at 400mg per week? Also thinking of adding HGH at 3.3 ius either ED or EOD.
Also, thoughts on long vs short ester of test with the trest?
I think that the more Test you add to a Trest stack, the greater chance you'll have of it aromatizing, (either the Test or the Trest). And I agree that it is imperative for you to be well set-up with some proven legitimate Aromatse Inhibitor such as Aromasin, and Letrozole. You might also consider Evista, ( Raloxifene) which happens to be the best sarm I've ever used, (worked much better for me than Nolvadex ever did).

I've only used Trest once before, but it caused me quicker and more often initial gyno symptoms than any other gear I've ever used before. I also lost all of the size gains I obtained from it, faster than any other gear I've ever used. I plan on using it again, but next time I'll use it with something like T-bol, and/or a peptide like IGF-LR3 or ACE-031 in hopes of keeping some of the gains after stopping the Trest. What I might do is try the peptides after stopping the Trest to see how that will work as far as holding onto the size gains obtained from Trest.

Ill be rocking something similar here soon.

250 Sust and 250 Trest ew.

I agree with ldog's advice.

Let me add to make sure you have a legit AI. You will probably find you'll need 25mg of aromasin ED.

i have aromasin and adex from pharmacon, I'll be getting more of both from GC in the near future. Won't be starting this cycle until either may or June. Cuttrently on TRT of 100mg per week, as prescribed by my Endo. Just finished blast at end of January.

Keep us all posted...I'm excited for you to get this rocking.

Back