• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EP Sustanon 250 Experience

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks to Uncle Z and OnTopYaGirl for letting me log their Sustanon 250. This is my first time using EP products. I will be starting early next week with first pin.
I normally dont go above 400 mg a week. Im usually in the range of 300 to 400 mg test a week and sometimes with something else like NPP, tren, deca or EQ.

For this log I will be taking 500 mg a week. I was debating pinning only once a week but I will likely go with 2 pins a week.

My main goal is to gain some strength with minimal to moderate weight gain. I tore my triceps tendon late last May and my left arm is still 70 to 75% the strength of my right arm. I am working to get some of my upper body lifts closer to 90-95 percent of what they were before the injury and I am right about at the timeline where this should be possible.

I will be running nothing else except the Sustanon. No AI, no GH, nothing but a good old test cycle. Current stats are 5'10, 245. I just got back from a business trip and found the Sustanon wating for me (pic below). Looks pretty sharp.
I will provide an update and more info on Monday.

Attachments

• epsus250.jpg
    epsus250.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 156
Looking forward to your results brother. You should really enjoy sust at 500mg. Nothing to crazy but still good enough to make some changes. Enjoy!!

First pin down. 250 mg in right quad. The solution is darker than l normally see and definitely has an odor like it may have EO in it. Do you know what the carrier is?
No PIP right now but last time I had something in EO, I got major PIP about 16 hours later. Hopefully not the case this time. Keepinig my fingers crossed.
Pinned with 25 g, 1 inch. Smooth and easy pin.
I will update later this week with more stats and my routine as well as how things are going after second pin.

PS- EO may not be an issue for me and that is why I pinned away. The only other item I have tried in EO was Winny 100 mg and it crashed so I heated it and pinned. I am wondering if I had a bad response to Winny or that it was just too high a concentration.

Last edited:
Miglyol 812 is used in all the international oils but they been waiting on a few products to get to our in town guy so it may be EO for now. Same Raws different oil ( temporary).

Thanks to Uncle Z and OnTopYaGirl for letting me log their Sustanon 250. This is my first time using EP products. I will be starting early next week with first pin.
I normally dont go above 400 mg a week. Im usually in the range of 300 to 400 mg test a week and sometimes with something else like NPP, tren, deca or EQ.

For this log I will be taking 500 mg a week. I was debating pinning only once a week but I will likely go with 2 pins a week.

My main goal is to gain some strength with minimal to moderate weight gain. I tore my triceps tendon late last May and my left arm is still 70 to 75% the strength of my right arm. I am working to get some of my upper body lifts closer to 90-95 percent of what they were before the injury and I am right about at the timeline where this should be possible.

I will be running nothing else except the Sustanon. No AI, no GH, nothing but a good old test cycle. Current stats are 5'10, 245. I just got back from a business trip and found the Sustanon wating for me (pic below). Looks pretty sharp.
I will provide an update and more info on Monday.

Dude!

It might be EO but it is not near as bad as the last time I used something with EO.
PIP is slight and will not affect my workouts or routine.
The Winny I had from another company that was in EO crippled me (left huge lumps with just 1ml) and I couldnt even work out plus I had fever like conditions.
So far, so good with the EP Sustanon.
Miglyol 812 is used in all the international oils but they been waiting on a few products to get to our in town guy so it may be EO for now. Same Raws different oil ( temporary).

IML Gear Cream!
Two pins in and going well. Only negative is the slight PIP and a lump probably due to the different carrier. PIP is gone after a day and lump pretty much gone after two days.
My workouts have been going well and I have been feeling a bit better than usual.
I started this run pretty much at a low point strength wise vs where I was a few months ago. I had made some good gains after my triceps tendon surgery and then I stalled and took a break.
Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I am thinking of doing one 2ml injection per week vs two 1ml injections per week.
I average 4 days a week in the gym splitting upper and lower body workouts and switching set weights and reps from 5 to 7 to 12 depending on where I am at. This week it has been 7 rep sets. I always do at least 20 min of cardio per workout and 10 to 15 min of core exercises.
I am not competitive and I have a lineman build. Im in my early 40s.
So far this run is off to a good start. Looking forward to seeing how I progress over the next few weeks. I had actually dropped some weight before starting this run. I seem to be up a pound or two but I can fluctuate like that from day to day. Not looking to gain much weight. If I could gain some strength and only 5-10 pounds, I would be happy.

PS, for reference I am getting close to 250 pounds at 5 foot 10 inches height, so you can see why I am not big on adding a lot of weight which is the opposite of many on here. Even when I gain muscle over fat I dont like seeing that number rise too much over 250.

Last edited:
Two pins in and going well. Only negative is the slight PIP and a lump probably due to the different carrier. PIP is gone after a day and lump pretty much gone after two days.
My workouts have been going well and I have been feeling a bit better than usual.
I started this run pretty much at a low point strength wise vs where I was a few months ago. I had made some good gains after my triceps tendon surgery and then I stalled and took a break.
Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I am thinking of doing one 2ml injection per week vs two 1ml injections per week.
I average 4 days a week in the gym splitting upper and lower body workouts and switching set weights and reps from 5 to 7 to 12 depending on where I am at. This week it has been 7 rep sets. I always do at least 20 min of cardio per workout and 10 to 15 min of core exercises.
I am not competitive and I have a lineman build. Im in my early 40s.
So far this run is off to a good start. Looking forward to seeing how I progress over the next few weeks. I had actually dropped some weight before starting this run. I seem to be up a pound or two but I can fluctuate like that from day to day. Not looking to gain much weight. If I could gain some strength and only 5-10 pounds, I would be happy.

PS, for reference I am getting close to 250 pounds at 5 foot 10 inches height, so you can see why I am not big on adding a lot of weight which is the opposite of many on here. Even when I gain muscle over fat I dont like seeing that number rise too much over 250.

I wouldn’t advice doing 2ml at one time if your experiencing slight pip already. Sust is pretty much known for pip even with all the different esters. Keep up the good work bro.

thanks for the advice. I was wondering on that if it may actually double the pip. I have six spots I can rotate (quads, shoulders, glutes) and it goes away within 2 days so I should be good with my current schedule.

What up anabolic peeps? Got time for a quick update. I will update further tonight or tomorrow afternoon when I get a break.
Sounds shill like but this stuff seems to be working for me. I am feeling more energetic and anabolic/pumped during my workouts. Perhaps I was taking too much shit before and it was making me so lethargic I was making no progress. I am only three pins in so it may all be in my head but I have to say I have had quality workouts since coming back from my business trip and starting the EP sustanon.

4 pins down now and still going smooth. No sides except slight PIP and lump that goes completely away within 2 days. Pretty decent no AI needed at my 500 mg dose. Ill keep a watch out for any high E2 signs but nothing so far.
One of the gauges I am using to measure my progress is my free weight bench press which suffered the most after my injury. Before my injury, I could lift 245 with slow, good form (touch chest for 2 seconds before lifting up, butt and shoulders on the bench,etc) 10-12 X before I started to struggle.
I worked my way up from just the bar to being able to push 245 pounds 2X before struggling as of 2 weeks ago. Last weekend it bumped up to 4X, so a slight improvement thus far. My body weight has pretty much stayed the same. Fluctuations of +/- 2 pounds since I started the EP Sustanon.
I feel more energetic and my pain level is less than it has been although I dont know that either of those are due to the Sustanon but who knows. Whatever the case, I have been feeling pretty good lately even when I dont get much sleep.
Ill give another update this weekend and let you all know how shitty my diet is especially compared to Montego and a lot of you on here.

4 pins down now and still going smooth. No sides except slight PIP and lump that goes completely away within 2 days. Pretty decent no AI needed at my 500 mg dose. Ill keep a watch out for any high E2 signs but nothing so far.
One of the gauges I am using to measure my progress is my free weight bench press which suffered the most after my injury. Before my injury, I could lift 245 with slow, good form (touch chest for 2 seconds before lifting up, butt and shoulders on the bench,etc) 10-12 X before I started to struggle.
I worked my way up from just the bar to being able to push 245 pounds 2X before struggling as of 2 weeks ago. Last weekend it bumped up to 4X, so a slight improvement thus far. My body weight has pretty much stayed the same. Fluctuations of +/- 2 pounds since I started the EP Sustanon.
I feel more energetic and my pain level is less than it has been although I dont know that either of those are due to the Sustanon but who knows. Whatever the case, I have been feeling pretty good lately even when I dont get much sleep.
Ill give another update this weekend and let you all know how shitty my diet is especially compared to Montego and a lot of you on here.
Good update bud.

So overall you're feeling good I take it?

Have you tried warming the oil under some hot water before you pin? That may help a little with the pip. You'll probably have less and less as it goes on while you're getting used to the carrier.

Definetely feeling good- I free weight bench only 1X a week- Due this weekend- Will see how I do- Some of it could be in my head too because other machine lifts Im closer to where I was before my injury...just not the free weight bench.

I am getting used to the carrier. 4th pin wasnt too bad with the PIP but Ill try warming the oil anyway and see if that lessens it even more.

Good update bud.

So overall you're feeling good I take it?

Have you tried warming the oil under some hot water before you pin? That may help a little with the pip. You'll probably have less and less as it goes on while you're getting used to the carrier.

PIP becoming less noticeable now with most recent pins. I would call it minimal now. I think I am getting used to this carrier.
Weight is up consistently about 3 to 4 pounds.
Strength is up still some. This past weekend I put on 255 on free weight bench and did 3 slow reps but struggled with the third. This is a signficant improvement from my start. I could probably do more but I dont push myself on the bench because I still have a bit of fear in my head from my injury that I have to get over. I only do reps that I feel completely comfortable with.
On the machines I go all out so maybe Ill start watching for improvement there. My diet is not the best. I have 2 to 3 cheat days a week. I have a convenient meal plan weekly for most lunches and some dinners specifically made to balance calories fat, carbs and protein. I generally dont focus on one of those three more than the other.
So far this experience is going well.

Still feeling pumped and more aggressive than usual. Did reps with 320 on Hammer Strength iso incline- my left arm was still slightly behind my right arm and couldnt finish my last rep. Good thing is no pain- It is just still a little weaker.
Going to try and increase my weight and/or reps on free weight bench this weekend. I feel like I can do a ton but I am still trying to be careful. I feel more comfortable pushing it on the machine vs free weight.
I dont talk about legs much but they are decent size. I have back issues so I dont do squats, dead lifts or power cleans. I do various forms of leg press with heavy weights and hit calves. I also use machines for hamstrings and quads. My legs are as strong as they have ever been in the last 10 years. Knock on wood too but my back has not been causing me issues for quite some time now.

Still going well- My strength is going up slow but steady. I may have high E2. I only say that because my wood isnt always as hard as it should be. No other symptoms really except maybe holding a little bit of water. For now, still no AI. Overall at the halfway point I think this dose is treating me quite well. I am definitely stronger than I was when I started.

PS- I will not be able to update again until the weekend. I have a family emergency out of town. Far from a fun trip but absolutely necessary. Ill check in when Im back on track this weekend.

Still going well- My strength is going up slow but steady. I may have high E2. I only say that because my wood isnt always as hard as it should be. No other symptoms really except maybe holding a little bit of water. For now, still no AI. Overall at the halfway point I think this dose is treating me quite well. I am definitely stronger than I was when I started.

PS- I will not be able to update again until the weekend. I have a family emergency out of town. Far from a fun trip but absolutely necessary. Ill check in when Im back on track this weekend.
Good luck on your family issue bud. Hope all turns out OK.

Thanks bro. Unfortunately things did not work out well at all. My aunt who is not my biological mom but raised me and played the role of mother my whole life passed away about 12 hours before I could see her. I was at least able to talk to her a little bit over the phone the night before.
Now the aftermath continues. Ive been a mess the last 2 days but getting better. Going to hit the gym shortly. I need a release.
This was not expected and I am not saying anything that everyone doesnt already know but spend all the time you can with your loved ones when you have the chance. You never know when you wont be able to any more.

Sust still treating me pretty well- Over the weekend got 275 on flat bench for 2 slow relatively easy reps- I probably could have done 3 or even 4 but like I said before I am being cautious. Regardless this is still quite an improvement over stuggling to push out 3 solid reps at 245 a little over a month ago. Again, I normally run test at 300 to 400 max per week so 500 mg/week current dose is more than I normally run. That being said, I have taken nothing else.
This makes me think in the future I might just stick to test only. I add other compounds and they help to some degree but the side effects after a while either give me too much water or just plain make me feel like shit. Right now I feel pretty good.
All in all, I would say that I would order this sust once they get it back in the original carrier. No significant pain with the EO right now but I still get lumps for 2 days that dont bother me unless they are on glutes and I happen to sit or put too much pressure on them. The stuff is potent and for a test only cycle it has surpassed my expectations to this point.
This week will be a bitch for me and after today I probably cant hit the gym until late this weekend. Ill have a wake and funeral with relatives coming into town to deal with. Ill give another update either this weekend or early next week.

Sust still treating me pretty well- Over the weekend got 275 on flat bench for 2 slow relatively easy reps- I probably could have done 3 or even 4 but like I said before I am being cautious. Regardless this is still quite an improvement over stuggling to push out 3 solid reps at 245 a little over a month ago. Again, I normally run test at 300 to 400 max per week so 500 mg/week current dose is more than I normally run. That being said, I have taken nothing else.
This makes me think in the future I might just stick to test only. I add other compounds and they help to some degree but the side effects after a while either give me too much water or just plain make me feel like shit. Right now I feel pretty good.
All in all, I would say that I would order this sust once they get it back in the original carrier. No significant pain with the EO right now but I still get lumps for 2 days that dont bother me unless they are on glutes and I happen to sit or put too much pressure on them. The stuff is potent and for a test only cycle it has surpassed my expectations to this point.
This week will be a bitch for me and after today I probably cant hit the gym until late this weekend. Ill have a wake and funeral with relatives coming into town to deal with. Ill give another update either this weekend or early next week.
You can do a lot with just good ole test.

Keep staying safe and progressive on the bench. That's the way to do it brother.

Also, thank you for the continued feedback through all the issues. Great job.

Not too much to update- Pretty much in same spot I was last time I updated but I havent been able to hit the gym as much as I would like the last week due to my family circumstances. Hoping to normalize my schedule this week if I can catch up with work. Got about 6 or so pins left and still feeling good physically.

Not too much to update- Pretty much in same spot I was last time I updated but I havent been able to hit the gym as much as I would like the last week due to my family circumstances. Hoping to normalize my schedule this week if I can catch up with work. Got about 6 or so pins left and still feeling good physically.
Will there be bloods.

I wasnt planning on it- I know I will have regular bloods soon enough. Im not following the heavy protocol exactly since I am pinning twice a week and 500 mg total. I dont know how accurate Sustanon bloods are compared to test E or test C due to the short and long esters plus relative to the heavy protocol Id be getting bloods either 3 or 4 days after last pin vs the 7th day.
Will there be bloods.

Back