• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Miglyol 840

lenkottt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it true that miglyol 840 dissolve the rubber stopper? only butyl rubber stopper or both silicone and butyl?

Is it true that miglyol 840 dissolve the rubber stopper? only butyl rubber stopper or both silicone and butyl?

Okay since no one else has answered this I will bump it back up and say I was told by someone who I believed to know for sure that Mig840 would dissolve the typical rubber stopper but not the silicone one IIRC. Hopefully someone else will chime in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im thinking about using 100% miglyol but im still confused since there is not that much information online.
does it help with PIP ? im thinking about putting 450mg/ml test mix, test prop 125mg/ml, bold ace 125, npp 125 so PIP is a huge factor.
i will use silocone stoppers then, its not a problem. i hope they do the job.

The main thing with Mig is that it is thinner than other oils so you can pin with a smaller needle. It also supposedly holds hormones in solution better than other oils so it should be useful in making high concentration gear or using less solvent material in a normal recipe.

This is just what I was told so take it for what it is.

im thinking about using 100% miglyol but im still confused since there is not that much information online.
does it help with PIP ? im thinking about putting 450mg/ml test mix, test prop 125mg/ml, bold ace 125, npp 125 so PIP is a huge factor.
i will use silocone stoppers then, its not a problem. i hope they do the job.

Won't work, you'll have too much pip with bold ace or prop. Maybe with bold cyp

i hope the pain with test E 350 and test cyp 300 would be no problem with mig. what about bold cyp? as far as i know its very hard to brew, i have never done it

i hope the pain with test E 350 and test cyp 300 would be no problem with mig. what about bold cyp? as far as i know its very hard to brew, i have never done it

News alert.... mig840 tends to give people more pip, not less...hence the reason most all labs have switched to mig840/mct blends.

News alert.... mig840 tends to give people more pip, not less...hence the reason most all labs have switched to mig840/mct blends.

First I’d heard that but I haven’t been paying attention for a while... last I heard it was God’s gift lol. I guess if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

IML Gear Cream!
yes i do. i have brewed only normal stuff like test E 250 (2% ba, 10% bb) test prop/tren ace 100 (2%ba, 18% bb)

Back