• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pip

latteguy73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone give some feedback on the PIP on the blend products like Tri-Blend? Thanks!

I used it a long while back and found the pip to be not bad at all I highly recommend this blend

Eq400 also gives me no PIP, as well as Test C, Tren E, and NPP.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

For whatever reason, I don't usually experience any pip with longer esters, but I do with short esters. Just finished a sust/EQ cycle pinning about 2cc's eod... no pip whatsoever. A few days ago I started their tri-blend and am experiencing some pip (not too bad). It seems to be this way with any source I've ever tried. I've just come to expect it when I pin any short ester and do things to minimize it. All that said, I recommend the tri-blend as well as any of their products.

I don't usually get pip with any ester. Only times I've had it were with some crashed test prop, thick goopy Test E and M-trienolone (OUCH, followed by DAMN I SWOLE NOW)

Pretty sure most oils are
50% MCT (Mig810) / 50% Mig840
Which is an amazing blend.
It's the 2 best carrier oils imo.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
This is a really good carrier blend for pip.

With something like a test/tren/mast the pip will be dependant on how sore you tend to get with more pippy compounds like tren ace, NPP, etc as well as the concentration. I'm very sensitive to pip and even the 300mg tren ace/masp p doesn't bother me much so if say you'll be fine man!

I have had no PIP with any of the GC blends or products at all really. The DHB can be a tad bit sore after a few weeks but that's about it.

I have had no PIP with any of the GC blends or products at all really. The DHB can be a tad bit sore after a few weeks but that's about it.

How is the dhb treating you.. did you get bad pip your first couple shots to the point where you couldn’t train.. how long did it take for you to see results and what gear did you run with the dhb

IML Gear Cream!
This is a really good carrier blend for pip.

With something like a test/tren/mast the pip will be dependant on how sore you tend to get with more pippy compounds like tren ace, NPP, etc as well as the concentration. I'm very sensitive to pip and even the 300mg tren ace/masp p doesn't bother me much so if say you'll be fine man!
Awesome, thanks!

Back