• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new to the forum looking for opinions on my pct

ytown25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just want your guys opinion on the best pct for 1-16mast e,1-16eq,1-4 15-18 prop, 1-16test e. I'd love to see what guys think considering I feel every forum is diff. I was def thinking 6week pct since it's a long cycle. and I'm still reading the stickies but I'm trying to get yours guys opinion as well. thx.

well i would run HCG @ 250-500iu 2x weekly while on cycle.....and since your running eq i would start PCT 3-4 weeks after last inject.....mabey this:

clomid-100/100/50/50
nolva- 40/40/20/20
proviron-25/25/25/25

there are so many options and opinions but as far as a basic PCT nolva and clomid are staples....liked to run a little proviron with mine...it helps you feel much better...some people will dissagree with proviron on PCT but there are plenty of studies that show it has a very minimal effect on your HTPA....even at 50 mg ed it has a minimal effect on mine.

What are your dosages?

4-5 weeks should be enough PCT. Aromasin and nolva/clomid for the PCT.

Not knocking your cycle as it looks pretty solid but 16 weeks of mast might be harsh on the hairline. What dose are running your Mast E?

Other than that blacksheep summed it up well!

well i would run HCG @ 250-500iu 2x weekly while on cycle.....and since your running eq i would start PCT 3-4 weeks after last inject.....mabey this:

clomid-100/100/50/50
nolva- 40/40/20/20
proviron-25/25/25/25

there are so many options and opinions but as far as a basic PCT nolva and clomid are staples....liked to run a little proviron with mine...it helps you feel much better...some people will dissagree with proviron on PCT but there are plenty of studies that show it has a very minimal effect on your HTPA....even at 50 mg ed it has a minimal effect on mine.

thanks for your reply. my question is could I run hcg from week 4 till pct since its a longer cycle?and I'll def consider the proviron. I've heard alot of ppl bash nolva and say it's outdated w e I do this time I'm def getting bloodwork because I'm in for the long haul and I want to figure out what's going to work best for me. I'll def need help deciphering the labs. it's really nice to hear some other experienced ppl especially mods opinion on the matter of pct. thanks guys.

Not knocking your cycle as it looks pretty solid but 16 weeks of mast might be harsh on the hairline. What dose are running your Mast E?

Other than that blacksheep summed it up well!

yeah I was originally planning to use the prop ester in case of that but decided to use the enthate. I'll be running it @500mg. Hopefully I don't have a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

What are your dosages?

4-5 weeks should be enough PCT. Aromasin and nolva/clomid for the PCT.
1-4 test e 500 mg week
1-4 test p 75 mg eod
4-14 test e 750 mg week
14-18 prop 50 mg eod
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-16 mast e 500 mg week
1-18 adex or aromasin

Back