• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What supplements do you use...

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What supplements do you use, And do they differ based on a cut or bulk cycle?

For me the staples are multi vitamin, fish oil,BCAA's, creatine, vitamin c, protein

Last edited:
bcaa, whey, pre work out.

BCAA, pre workout, multi v, fish oil, vit c, whey, creatine here and there.

I take the following every single day

SDMZ-142x3001.png

ASC-150x300.png

ironmaglabs_Essence-152x300.png

flex-rx-lg.jpg

Whey-Protein-Isolate-5lb-288x300.jpg

Isopure, pre workout, creatine.

So many supplements are useless. I can't even look at a bodybuilding magazine without seeing tons of supplements that may as well just be koolaid.

Isopure, pre workout, creatine.

So many supplements are useless. I can't even look at a bodybuilding magazine without seeing tons of supplements that may as well just be koolaid.

Agreed.

I hardly ever buy them anymore. I learn it all on the net.

Good to see no one here is buying the magazine bullshit.

I personally use creatine (there's a ton of ACTUAL science behind this) and sometimes whey protein when I travel to get extra protein (since I can't cook in a hotel).

Good to see no one here is buying the magazine bullshit.

I personally use creatine (there's a ton of ACTUAL science behind this) and sometimes whey protein when I travel to get extra protein (since I can't cook in a hotel).

Yeah there is. I actually learned all about creatine in the enzyme section of one of my biochemistry courses before I even began lifting.

I totally understand why people buy all the crap. They want results and they want em now. People need to learn the two keys to success in this sport. Patience and consistency.

IML Gear Cream!
Now just

Creatine
fish oil
Vit c
Whey sometimes
Zinc
and my kids chewy vitamins every now and then lol

Now just

Creatine
fish oil
Vit c
Whey sometimes
Zinc
and my kids chewy vitamins every now and then lol
The Flintstones?

Currently: Superdrol, Cycle support, Humapro, Glycomyx, fish oil, multi vitamin

Multivitamins ,creatine,glutamine,bcaa,flax,whey,lots of vitamin c

Lol I use melanotan also. I'm from Florida lol farthest from a jersey shore Guido there is.
So is this 3x a week the whole year? Even with melanotan? Jesus, you must have a ronnie coleman tan haha.

Get Shredded!
I use whey and other protien sources, multi vit, creatine and I like karbolyn. Pre workout stuff I have to cut out due to too much caffiene in my diet.

BCAA, Fishoil, AB NO superpump couple of times a week.

LOL just realized the last post on this thread was 2012. I guess I need to check before posting.

LOL just realized the last post on this thread was 2012. I guess I need to check before posting.

U just bumped it to the top bro.

Syntha 6 protein
Fish oil
Raspberry ketones
Multi vitamin
Glucosamine, condroitin
C4 hardcore
Dietary enzyme
USP labs modern BCAAs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

whey , preworkout , creatine , multivitamin, fish oils and bcaas once in a while...

I've been taking:

1) Animal Stak
2) Animal Flex
3) Whey Protein
4) Creatine Mono
5) Pre Workout (Sometimes, if I am low energy)
6) ECA (Not sure if it's a supplement but I love the boost)

KC

Back